How many of you still chat in chatrooms?

nRiTeCh

Skilled
As the title, how many of you still hunt for new friends on chat rooms round the globe?

It was an addiction 8-10 yrs back but still whats the status today?;)

forgot the spelling of chatting and chat rooms these days :p , true 6 yrs back was always active on yahoo chat rooms atleast ( we didnt have FB those days, so had lot of time to chat on yahoo )

Do those yahoo chat rooms exist today ?? :S

I still remember going to those chat room and first thing that anyone would type was

ASL

I was very bored one day and tried yahoo chat rooms after a long gap of many years. Most of them are bots and took time to find some real person. So shifted back to facebook where i remember at least few faces ;) hehe..

Lols..cool replies

Ya its fun visiting sometimes esp on yahoo.

now a days on chat rooms some romeos rule out there who will simply try abuse you n get u out of the room if you get friendly with any gal there or even if any gal finds u interesting :bleh:

Then hell with the chat and start abusive war with that guy like a comp game fight till he surrenders and leaves the room for good. Thats another fun on chatrooms. :cool2:

Another fun to deal with such guys is create fake ids on yahoo (yahoo still gives you this facility) & chat with them like a gal. Then after some drooling tell him the truth & kiss his ass badly....& simply block him in the end!! reporting him as a spammer. :rofl:

It works man.

there was this one time where I logged into a hindu relegious chatroom and started an all out war. They thought I was a crazy pak fellow :ashamed: it was wrong, but was as funny as hell!

This was few years ago,I logged into some macrumors irc I think.

And started going ballistic against macs,It was damn funny.

Everyone there was like,"oh no,We have an enemy in our presence".

Anyway after 15 mins of heated battle,i was blocked. :p

Its kind of ironic that I primarily use my macbook pro now :p

Back