CPU/Mobo How much core i5/i7 components cost in Hyderabad?

linux

Disciple
Hello,

I am inquisitive to know the prices for these:

1a) Intel core i5-750 Processor
1b) Intel core i7-860 Processor
Which processor is selling high and what is the customer feed back on these processors?
2a) Gigabyte P55A-UD4P ATX Motherboard
2b) Asus P7P55D Deluxe Motherboard
Which Motherboard is selling high and what is the customer feed back on these Motherboards?
3a) Corsair 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM
3b) Corsair 6GB Triple Channel DDR3 SDRAM

Thanks,
~linux

i5 750 would be available for around 10.3K. gigabyte's p55a is still not available in
India.
The last time I checked(a few days back) i7 860 too wasn't available in Hyderabad. Asus p55 boards would be arranged in 2 days time, if you confirm the order.

triple channel ram is used with 1366 platform, not with 1156 platform. corsair 4gb ddr3 is available in Hyderabad, but unfortunately I am not aware of the price.

Core i5 750 - 10.3k
MSI P55 CD53 - 7.3k ( Gigabyte GA P55A UD2 not avialable anywhere in INDIA now )

Core i7 - 860 - 14.5k

MSI P55 GD 65 - 9.6k (kolkata)
Asus P7P55D - 9.5k (kolkata)
Asus P7P55D Pro - 12k (kolkata)

haraakiri said:
i5 750 would be available for around 10.3K. gigabyte's p55a is still not available in
India.
The last time I checked(a few days back) i7 860 too wasn't available in Hyderabad. Asus p55 boards would be arranged in 2 days time, if you confirm the order.

triple channel ram is used with 1366 platform, not with 1156 platform. corsair 4gb ddr3 is available in Hyderabad, but unfortunately I am not aware of the price.

Thanks for the response.

Actually, my nephew who works in Bangalore has requested me to help him with the configuration (he wanna dump existing 915GAV based PC). I have some recent experience in building two workstations in the US based on i5 and i7 processors so I strongly recommended my him to go for core i5-750 because he's a gaming (over clocking) and compression (videos) maniac lol.

10.3K is ok here in India but in US we get for much less on Newegg. Anyway, that would do. All the existing Asus and Gigabyte boards doesn't suit this crazy guy! So, I recommended him to get EVGA or Gigabyte P-55A series boards which come with Lotes socket. How long it would take for Gigabyte-GA-P55A-UD4P to hit Indian market? If it takes too late then I have to ship him once the go back to the US...

I know, triple channel 6GB RAM is for another requirement in Hyderabad. Shall keep you posted soon on that once I decide on the configuration (either Corsair or OCZ).

Please update me on the MOBO and RAM prices. Thanks again.

~linux

Anubis said:
Core i5 750 - 10.3k
MSI P55 CD53 - 7.3k ( Gigabyte GA P55A UD2 not avialable anywhere in INDIA now )

Core i7 - 860 - 14.5k

MSI P55 GD 65 - 9.6k (kolkata)
Asus P7P55D - 9.5k (kolkata)
Asus P7P55D Pro - 12k (kolkata)

Nice processor prices, thanks for that update. Any idea on shipping price from Kolkata to Hyderabad?

linux

haraakiri said:
Where could we get the best buy prices in Hyderabad? CTC or any other place? And, which is the best price city to buy Hardware: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai Mumbai or Delhi? Any lead is appreciated.

linux

Bhumika(Manish or Sailesh) or Shweta(Dinesh) do quote best and provide good service. Find out prices from these places. PMed you phone nos.

haraakiri said:
Bhumika(Manish or Sailesh) or Shweta(Dinesh) do quote best and provide good service. Find out prices from these places. PMed you phone nos.
Got the PM, thank you very much.

Back