How much data do I need?

Guys is 60mbps 100gb ul/dl enough for following.
Lots of youtube. (3-4hrs a day, 2 devices in 720p)
movie download (at least 10 a month - 1080p)
regular (whatsapp, browsing, on 4 devices)

Guys is 60mbps 100gb ul/dl enough for following.
Lots of youtube. (3-4hrs a day, 2 devices in 720p)
movie download (at least 10 a month - 1080p)
regular (whatsapp, browsing, on 4 devices)
definitely not enough... i doubt even 250gb will be sufficient for you :) 175gb is not sufficient for my usage of 2-3 hrs youtube(in android full hd tv), 2-3 hours spotify streaming, 1 hour youtube in mobile devices, 2-3 movies 700mb files in a month... 3 mobile devices(whatsapp, browsing) and some occasional downloads around 5GB. This month 4 days i'm off.. so as of now i'm left with 25GB left in my account.

Have 40mbps connection and right now, bsnl is offering no FUP limitation (for few months). Its been ~180GB/month

Work + youtube + Amazon Prime and max ~30gb torrent traffic.

+100 to this one. I have suffered first hand. Their pings to local servers was 3000ms :-o
Go for a wired 4-6mbps should be fine.
For what you have mentioned in the OP 60mbps 100gb ul/dl (considering your usage does not increase due to high speed :) )
Tikona says its a wireless system where the instrument will be placed on my terrace.
They are assuring 6mbps constant (Not sure the usual marketing)
Currently with reliance and the dropouts are horrendous.
Thus searching for the least burning log to catch.[DOUBLEPOST=1504080727][/DOUBLEPOST]I think just dodged the bullet.
Asked the guy not to come either for demo or connection....
That guys was persistent in getting the booking done.[DOUBLEPOST=1504081078][/DOUBLEPOST]OK ... My hunt continues.
Any broadband provider at the below region?
https://www.google.co.in/maps/place...9ce9bbe7cfb40b0!8m2!3d12.9917581!4d77.6781605

Last edited:
no ACTS service there?
Check on your building terrace there would be some or the other player offering fttb. Go Wired for wired anyday. Wireless are still a distant dream in India as far as consistent service goes.

no ACTS service there?
Check on your building terrace there would be some or the other player offering fttb. Go Wired for wired anyday. Wireless are still a distant dream in India as far as consistent service goes.
The problem with act is the FUP they have on all the plans and that too measly 100gb...it is out of my budget as well as I try to keep it within 1500

Back