How much does the Motorola L7 cost?

Aditya

Skilled
I think the thread name says it all.

So, how much does in cost, in the market?
I know that the official price is 7790/- :/.

Any1 have Heera Panna and Alfa prices?

Thanks..

A friend of mine recently bought it for 10.5k(with Bill) in New Delhi.He also got a 128MB transflash card free along with it.

Cam on both the phones is the same(VGA)..and it sucks..the only good thing in the L7 is the provision of memory slot but i still dont understand why moto is upto using Transflash as it is the costliest memory available in the market...Why not use an RS-MMC like nokia instead? Far more cheaper and worth it.

The screen of L7 is much better than the L6 owing to the 262k colors TFT..

Go for the L7 if you wud, as it is available for approx. 11k.. L6 is not worth its price..you cud get a much better E398 for 8.5k.. :)

CaaYoTee said:
Cam on both the phones is the same(VGA)..and it sucks..the only good thing in the L7 is the provision of memory slot but i still dont understand why moto is upto using Transflash as it is the costliest memory available in the market...Why not use an RS-MMC like nokia instead? Far more cheaper and worth it.
The screen of L7 is much better than the L6 owing to the 262k colors TFT..
Go for the L7 if you wud, as it is available for approx. 11k.. L6 is not worth its price..you cud get a much better E398 for 8.5k.. :)

a lot of manufacturers are moving to transflash rather than RS-MMC... like samsung, lg.. its only a matter of time before which the cost of transflash cards will come down...

If you want looks, then go for L7 or you cud add 2 grands and get a 6630 instead..much better phone with a camera which will make the L7's cam look like it was from jurassic age...;)

And if you want gr8 sound quality then it wud be better to save the money for other things ( :eek:hyeah: ) and go for E398 for 8.5k...it has got the same transflash memory, same cam, only thing is it may not look tht suave, but is good looking nonetheless...and maybe the 65k tft is a tad bit dated as compared to the new 262k screens..otherwise, its more or less the same and not to forget, the external speakers on the E398 are top notch and the L7 is no match in tht department..:)

Im going with the L7.

I care only about the looks and slim cell.

I will hardly use the stupid cam in a cell.

I think camera's in a cell, was the stupidest idea ever :bleh:.

When we have Digicams, which can get hte pic at 10 times the quality. Who gives a damn about Cell Phone Cams.

Music, hardly will listen. Coz i have a nice Innova with a rocking music system.

:).

goldenfrag said:
Im going with the L7.
I care only about the looks and slim cell.
I will hardly use the stupid cam in a cell.
I think camera's in a cell, was the stupidest idea ever :bleh:.
When we have Digicams, which can get hte pic at 10 times the quality. Who gives a damn about Cell Phone Cams.
Music, hardly will listen. Coz i have a nice Innova with a rocking music system.
:).

I totally agree. I wish every company brings every model in no-cam version and cam version so that ppl can make a choice. Paying extra for a cam that i wont be using really doesnt make sense. I'd take a digicam if i wanted to click pics.

Wish there was an L7 as a no cam phone and an L7i as a cam version.

friend just picked one up. Height and width seem all wrong for its thickness. But otherwise, the keypad and display are to die for. Oozes with cool as well.

Back