How much is Moto E398 available for?

Guys, i want to buy a new cellfone as i'm bored of my samsung c200n...though it has been very faithful to me..never causing any problems..but i guess i need to move on..
I have singled out the E398 as it is probably the best mp3 fone in the market at a reasonable price..(sony w series is way out of my budget..) I just need to know the current price of the fone and also where is it available at cheaper rates in bombay..ofcourse i want to buy it wid bill & warranty...:)

params7 said:
^ that's right.
But, for that price, it is the only phone with Vid Record(afte firm flash) and stereo sound.
But firmware flashing might not be easy enough for everyone and the video recording is not very good on an E398. Besides, the video player also skips while playing unless you upgrade the firmware. And on the upgraded firmware, music playlists do NOT work. You have to use the (slow) iTunes player whose license expires in a day or two. Then you have to keep resetting the date to a previous one to be able to use th s/w.

The firmware upgrade isn't worth it just for the video rec. ;)

Well i guess for 8.5k - 9k its a gr8 deal as i dont really care about vid recording...my only priority is music..music tht sounds good...i'm also getting the nok 6600 for 9k but it sounds crappy to say the least...just put on the headphones and it sounds like a damn cheap chinese radio...
btw, how much is the price of a 128mb transflash?

CaaYoTee said:
Well i guess for 8.5k - 9k its a gr8 deal as i dont really care about vid recording...my only priority is music..music tht sounds good...i'm also getting the nok 6600 for 9k but it sounds crappy to say the least...just put on the headphones and it sounds like a damn cheap chinese radio...
btw, how much is the price of a 128mb transflash?
http://search.ebay.in/search/search....ebay.in/ws/&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=transflash

http://cgi.ebay.in/TRANSFLASH-256MB...567591066QQcategoryZ50525QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They sure are expensive. May be cheaper to import it form somewhere or in grey market.

with Nokia releasin 3250 in jan 2006, Tflash cards will sure get cheaper..................

So I woud suggest that u better get E398 now and use the supplied 64mb card and use it... and in Jan 2006 u can get 512 fr urself....

and the stock E398 is v good fr music itself,
v recordin on cellphones suck unless u have those costly samsungs or n series..

Back