how much should i price tytn II bundled with many gooodies for??

Tom Sawyer

Disciple
how much would you recommend a price for these items(in one package not separate) :

• HTC TYTN II (Kaiser)
  • 8GB Micro SD card
  • Mini usb to headphone and mini usb jack
  • Data Cable
  • Charger
  • DVD with big collection of roms and apps
  • Motorola Bluetooth Headset H50 (Up to 8 hours of talk time and 130 hours of standby time)
  • Creative EP630 in-ear earphones (great to have)

Disadvantages :

• i dont have the box
  • phone is over a year old so no warranty
  • little discolouration on D-pad
But I can refer to two other people on this forum who have used this phone and they can tell you nothing is wrong with it.Screen and back is not scratched.Hardware is not damaged etc...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My expected price is around 19k cause i added the 8gb card, Motorola bluetooth and Ep630...lemme know your thoughts..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks in advance :D

axeman said:
Go ahead, seems reasonable enough. Whats ur battery life like? How many hours talktime?

havent checked that myself..i should :p
i charge it once in the morning and it lasts me the day of using the phone for calling every now and then and smsing quite some,playing some games for a bit(freakin tetris game-ive been trying to beat my friend's score for so long) and checking the internet via edge...
ive sat and used the gps and internet for like 3 hours straight which drained the battery to 25%
This phone is probably one of the best HTC battery phone..
Original specs say the phone has 6 hours talktime

well, i would say something like pricing the phone around 15-16k(bundle the 3.5 mm connector with the phone ) and sell the microsd card as optional for about 600 bucks, the ep 630 at 500 bucks would make the deal more ideal for the buyer.

the phone is a great phone, but the target audience for the phone is pretty niche. plus many people inspite of the custom rom available will keep of it for the video driver issues.

Tom Sawyer said:
havent checked that myself..i should :p

i charge it once in the morning and it lasts me the day of using the phone for calling every now and then and smsing quite some,playing some games for a bit(freakin tetris game-ive been trying to beat my friend's score for so long) and checking the internet via edge...

ive sat and used the gps and internet for like 3 hours straight which drained the battery to 25%

This phone is probably one of the best HTC battery phone..

Original specs say the phone has 6 hours talktime

try my unit, right now with a hr long concall, battery drops to 10%, ofc i have mails and bluetooth in bkground.

axeman said:
try my unit, right now with a hr long concall, battery drops to 10%, ofc i have mails and bluetooth in bkground.

By mail do you mean that you use push email notification, i.e the apps which constantly checks your mailbox via GPRS for new messages?
GPRS and Bluetooth consumes a lot of battery life.

hotshot05 said:
By mail do you mean that you use push email notification, i.e the apps which constantly checks your mailbox via GPRS for new messages?

GPRS and Bluetooth consumes a lot of battery life.

Yeah! Business phones rock!!! :hap2:

Back