how much to price iphone 2g 16gb?

Tom Sawyer

Disciple
hey guys,

i got an iphone 2g 8gb and am looking to sell it. I dont know exactly what a fair pricing is though.

Ive seen people selling the 8gb version for 15k...a frnd told me i should sell it for 20k. Im asking u guys now for second opinion before i post it up, how much should i give it out for?

Condition is flawless and scratchless. I will provide a silicon case along with a DvD with all the unlocking and jailbreaking softwares including the .ispw(i think thats the extension name,idk) files for v2.2.1 and v3. Battery, camera and hard buttons are all great without cracks or any damages.

IMO, 20k is a bit too high. I would price it around 17-18k if I was in your place and looking for a quick sale.

Your subject line says 16GB, but the post says 8GB! If it's an 8GB, I guess 15-16k would be cool. Maybe a bit more, depending on the condition, and what kinda case you're selling with the phone. 20-21k would be fine for a 16GB.

I've seen people buying 8GB iPhone 3G for 17-20k for second hand piece.

Given the fact that you've 2G iPhone 8GB, I would say that 15k-16k should be fair pricing.

thnx guys...

i was just gonna post up another thread asking for 3g 16gb lol lucky i saw ur comments first. Im getting one sometime soon and will be putting it up for sale too

^^ good for you..

just bought a 3g 8gb for my father at 19.5k from heera panna mumbai...

and even 2g 16gb was available at 17k over there...

if you wanna sell it quickly, then acc to me quote around 17-18k

Wonder why people selling this for such a high. 2g is just an experiment the real thing has just appeared with 3g s. I would say 15-16 is quite high too.

@sakshamkatyal

i think about 17k is right and its not overpricing

its acoording to heera panna market

nokia also sells @ high rates if the phn hardware is good

and iphone is the best hardware till date !! and the 2g is not EXPERIMENTAL !!! its an amazing piece ... how wud u like if i said N73 was Experimental and N97 is the real thing ??

its just EVOLVING

Yes I agree with you, but How can you even think of a company with no mobile devices production history coming out with a heart throbbing device instantly. Rome was not built in a day. How can you still call a device with no video recording feature as the best phone. :O

it was just a marketing gimmick & people fallen the trap, people got in the felony again with the 3g version which was "twice the hype but half the novelity" I like its graphics but still feels its lot to evolve in terms of technology & features. :)

Yes I agree with you, but How can you even think of a company with no mobile devices production history coming out with a heart throbbing device instantly. Rome was not built in a day. How can you still call a device with no video recording feature as the best phone. :O
it was just a marketing gimmick & people fallen the trap, people got in the felony again with the 3g version which was "twice the hype but half the novelity" I like its graphics but still feels its lot to evolve in terms of technology & features. :)

@sakshamkatyal

u indirectly mean that the 1st ever ipod was also experimental ??

this is 20th century and apple wont play with customers n giv them experimental stuff

the just limit the features .... well that comes with the reduced cost n stuff

so no regrets !

cause i dont care i am a crazy mobile phone user u can see my history in some Mobile phone history thread on TE

every company has their marketing gimmick style

nothing beats the power of iphone !!! NOTHING !! ....btw i used N97 recently which is so called LATEST MOBILE ... and it sux

Iphone 2g that came 2yrz b4 it still is faster than it !! DODGE THAT ;)

Back