Graphic Cards How much will Palit HD 4670 512MB DDR3 sell for ?

i think its SUPER edition.. its market price ia ~ 5.5K. you can sell it off at 5K. you can sell it in TE Market section aswell..:)

muzux2 said:
i think its SUPER edition.. its market price ia ~ 5.5K. you can sell it off at 5K. you can sell it in TE Market section aswell..:)

Uhm, it's more like 5.1k, not 5.5. It was 5.5k when it just came out.

@kumarh3
It's 3 months old, but is it unused/unopened? If not you'd take a hit of about 1k off the current market price...
Try and sell it before prices drop further, as Ati is supposed to drop prices across it's entire range(mainstream segment is important).

Good luck with the sale :)

PS: Why are you selling it btw?

Gunman said:
Too much of optimism! He's asking the quote for his card not yours! :p

The card'd easily fetch 5k. :thumb:

I can use a card for 3 months and then sell it @ 100-150 Rs. less than current market value?

Im not being sarcastic, this is an honest question. The closest example i can think of is the hit a new cellphone takes at 1st purchase, as i have no experience/knowledge about used hardware... :huh:

there is only one way to find out , let him put the card for sale at 5k and see what are the offers that ppl make
Gunman said:
Too much of optimism! He's asking the quote for his card not yours! :p

Amien said:
I can use a card for 3 months and then sell it @ 100-150 Rs. less than current market value?

Im not being sarcastic, this is an honest question. The closest example i can think of is the hit a new cellphone takes at 1st purchase, as i have no experience/knowledge about used hardware... :huh:

Nopes. Esp. with something like a gfx card where the resale value decreases cos a new and a better one hits the horizon before u could even think of it! :p

Whereas for something like a processor its different. Take the Q6600. It still retails for a li'l less than 10k. Initially though it was released for a much higher rate, it'd finally hit a sweet spot at 10k and still if u try selling one, it'd fetch almost the same value cos its a Q6600 after all! :cool2:

I think a new 4670 retails for 5.3k odd so 5k seems to be good enough. Or lets say 4.8k at the max. :gap:

Gunman said:
I think a new 4670 retails for 5.3k odd so 5k seems to be good enough. Or lets say 4.8k at the max.
That's what im saying sir, it sells for ~5.1k (forum member bought one from Prime ABGB@5150 all inc.)
Suppose i buy a Q6600 for 10k and try selling it after 3 days at 9.7k, no one is gonna buy it.

RoBoGhOsT said:
new one is 4.7k shipped on ebay after coupon .
Aman27deep said:
new 4670 for 5.1 + shipping, so no way someone buys it for 5k.

i say put it up for 4000 inc shipping and it'd sell really fast.
+1

Gunman said:

NO way it will sell here for 5K .
coz new one is for around 5.3k
n ebay coupon can bring em dw to 4.7k shipped :eek:hyeah: .........so who will take it for 5k ? (yes, the person who don't know abt. this )

4-4.5k is price u can expect

Back