How often is data usage updated on hathway site/customer care number ?

TheGreatOne

Disciple
I got connection 3 days ago and i have used atleast 70GB and i was promised unlimited data by the guy but on the site it is showing that i have 220GB but data usage hasn't moved a little bit
Customer care is also showing that i have used 0MB till now and site is showing i have while 220/220gb left
So anybody here got Hathway who can tell me how often is data usage updated or was i really provided unlimited data
My plan: 25Mbps @919 per month. To be paid quarterly= Rs2757[DOUBLEPOST=1488163710][/DOUBLEPOST]So no one here got hathway ?

Last edited:
More than half the time, I'm not able to login to their selfcare site. I have a 50GB @50 Mbps plan paid quarterly. The tech/sales guy had promised extra 30GB but the site does not show that. I''m not even sure if the limit is monthly or 3 months combined.

More than half the time, I'm not able to login to their selfcare site. I have a 50GB @50 Mbps plan paid quarterly. The tech/sales guy had promised extra 30GB but the site does not show that. I''m not even sure if the limit is monthly or 3 months combined.
Site updated for me today and is showing that i have used 50gb/220gb

Rs 919 per month and 250gb? Where are you located? I get 150Gb at 50Mbps for 1650/month. Post FUP 4 mbps.
The website is OK. Data gets updated everyday. Changing password every 5 days is a pain though.
I live in Delhi and i don't have to change password every 5 days
I was told my plan has no fup and is true unlimited but cc guys are saying that i have 220gb limit after that 2Mbps speed
I emailed their cc team about this matter and even attached proof(on registration he clearly wrote "No FUP")
Lets see what happens
If they still give me fup headache then i will take extra 100GB from my sales guy which they easily provide

Back