how techie can a mouse pad be??

while surfing the net, i came across this cool new mouse pad..well actually the seller tries tro be more discreet and calls it a ratpadz...

check this out..

http://www.ratpadz.com/

i was jus wondering that now even mouse pads have to be upgraded now and then...
:lol:

Its got stunning looks. A good find indeed..:hap2:
but wait! read this...

"The RatpadzGSâ„¢ is very much a Gaming Surface that has been designed by gamers, tested by gamers, and built by gamers."

as such its pretty useless if u're not a gamer :tongue:

hmm...RatPadz........sounds good:p

whats the IceMat thing all about??

Some new modification which is keeps the mouse cool or something :rofl: ;) :tongue:

icematz..hearing for the first time LOL
is it supposed to keep the mouse ass cool or what??

remember the good ol days of ball mice and the ubiquitos flat pads

Infact it is ;) when u place ur hand on the mat, u'll feel chills down ur spine ;)

Its made of 100% glass....its currently the best mousepad money can buy @ 50$

well....my prototype has suceeded too....but when used for some 45 minutes, the pad wud be coated with sweat, this made response very poor and very rough.....

i'm sure the same roblem plagues the Icemat too, but when used in an AC environment, no problems ;)

LOL..wh dont you invent a new type of supercheap AC....it'll be fun (no offence)

anyways.....ICEMAT..now thats interesting.....btw,how did you make yours...do post your creation details...it may be useful to all of us...

SunMysore said:
;)hmm...heard of Icemat???
I got the Icemat and believe or not i used it once or twice since my pc table is smooth,but i am still using the pad surfer that came with it,it adds alot of stability to the mouse.

now this is interesting..i gotta check out on this ICEMAT....if someone has a link..plz post it...
isnt it interesting.....the one thats not changed over the times in a computer is the power cord....

Icemat is THE best :clap: the only problem is tht wirhout an Air conditioned room, ud sweat, that makes the mat sticky and mouse response reduces drastically(experienced first hand!!!)

they next best wud be the Steelpad (hehe...dont temme u havent heard of it :p )

Back