How to chk warranty status for Nokia Phones?

As the name states...how to check the warranty status for nokia phones online?..
I saw a few links for nokia usa ,etc..is there a way to check the warranty status online using the IMEI number...:)

regards,
BeaN

yap u cant check it online or via calling nokia helpline !!

the only way to do so is that u must take ur cellphone @ the nearest nokia care centre and get its warranty status validated :)

I thought only Apple had this feature of allowing people to check warranty status by entering their Serial No.

I will try and see what happens if I do a Google search with my IMEI no.

But the best way to check the warranty status is by visiting the nearest Nokia Care centre. I think the Priority Dealer centres will also be able to check the status.

amityrock said:
no result when i enter my cells imei on google..

I think Google Only show results when your IMEI Number is already present on certain pages throughout the world wide web :p - If it's showing Beware :bleh:

mrintech said:
Like what? :huh: - Care to explain :)

Your original IMEI no can be used by terrorists, kidnappers etc. They can simply change the IMEI no of their ph to the IMEI no of your ph.
So that when the police try to trace it, your IMEI no will be displayed.

I think you know what will happen next.

Note: The tool used for changing IMEI no is very easily available on most public forums. I think Nemesis Service Suite can be used to change it. Am not sure about it though. Had read about it a long time ago.

hotshot05 said:
Your original IMEI no can be used by terrorists, kidnappers etc. They can simply change the IMEI no of their ph so that when the police try to trace it, your no IMEI no will be displayed.

I think you know what will happen next.

WTF!! :mad:

Changing IMEI Number is possible??? How???

Back