Budget 0-20k How to claim monitor warranty without bill?

farrukjavid

Disciple
Im looking to get a lg monitor, seller says its 3 months old but doesn't have bill and box but its a good deal. Can i claim warranty without reciept?

Only LG can tell you for sure. There is another issue with non invoice product. It may have been bought from an unauthorised seller so the brand won't give you any warranty. Also, the policies change with time so right now the brand may say that the invoice is not needed and 12 months later they may demand it so better to be safe and ask for invoice.

Only LG can tell you for sure. There is another issue with non invoice product. It may have been bought from an unauthorised seller so the brand won't give you any warranty. Also, the policies change with time so right now the brand may say that the invoice is not needed and 12 months later they may demand it so better to be safe and ask for invoice.
it was at a great price but i have to skip

Not sure about LG monitor warranty but can tell from personal experience that Acer,Dell & MSI asks for invoice for monitor warranty claims So I pretty sure that Other brands Like Benq,Samsung,LG follow same thing for monitor warranty claims.

Not sure about LG monitor warranty but can tell from personal experience that Acer,Dell & MSI asks for invoice for monitor warranty claims So I pretty sure that Other brands Like Benq,Samsung,LG follow same thing for monitor warranty claims.
what brand is better interms of monitor warranty claims? As i read many amazon reviews claiming that the company didn't honour the warranty or got poor support

what brand is better interms of monitor warranty claims? As i read many amazon reviews claiming that the company didn't honour the warranty or got poor support

My experience has been good with Dell,If Monitor has small issue then they usually fix it within a day or in front of customer. I got Dell D1918H model (Multiple) in my office,Had issue with monitor totally black out within warranty & they gave a new replacement within 5 days as they said My Monitor was non-repairable. Had decent experience with Acer as well,They are little slower than Dell when it comes warranty,repair & service. MSI support is horrible,They will literally make you cry.At the end One will just fed up with their service & will decide to shift to different brand. MSI has bad rep in almost all hardware support warranty claims.

My experience has been good with Dell,If Monitor has small issue then they usually fix it within a day or in front of customer. I got Dell D1918H model (Multiple) in my office,Had issue with monitor totally black out within warranty & they gave a new replacement within 5 days as they said My Monitor was non-repairable. Had decent experience with Acer as well,They are little slower than Dell when it comes warranty,repair & service. MSI support is horrible,They will literally make you cry.At the end One will just fed up with their service & will decide to shift to different brand. MSI has bad rep in almost all hardware support warranty claims.
and last at 1080p is 27inch good?

Back