how to compile a third pary tool for turbo C ver3.0

ajonnet

Disciple
hi guys....

Reading through various books on C i had learned how to make a header file which contains the source code within it..... But looking at the pre packaged header files like stdio.h i was unable to see the source code of the functions declared in it.... later i found that the header file was linked to an library files (object file)... so i cannot get through the source code of it......

so finally i want to know how can i make such header files..... in which the the source code is not readable.....and thus make a third party tool

i have already gone through the Tlib command... which allows to add modules pre existing library file(obj file) but i had been unable to link it to header file...

There is no "link" between the header file and the library file. They may be related, but adding the header file to a project does not automatically link in the library. That must be done explicitly. The only reason you never have done this is because the C runtime library (everything from stdio.h etc) is always linked in by default anyway.

I don't remember much of TC so you'll have to ask someone else how to do it in that...

Back