how to connect PC to WIFI?

guything

Disciple
hey..
i hav a pc wid netgear WIFI router
now i bought another PC. how do i connect it so that i can access net on to it.
pc's are kept a floor apart. i dont want wired connection [buy another wifi and connect my router wid dat router]. is dere any other way..? plz suggest

thanx
regards

get a wifi adapter for the new pc, use the router as the hub, link both pcs wirelessly using network neighbourhood......:cool2: assuming ur using win xp

Get wifi router for ur new pc and make sure that ur internet connection wire goes to the wan port of the router.Now you can surf on the new pc wirelessly
3272386192_c34fa3e56a.jpg

See this link for a detailed information

m on windows 7

and other pc is on windows xp

n i dun want to share any files ... is dere a procedure? connecting without sharing

thanx

regards

thanx hacker.. will try dis

but this might also able to share files n i dun want to share any files ... is dere a procedure? connecting without sharing

thanx

regards

guything said:
m on windows 7
and other pc is on windows xp

n i dun want to share any files ... is dere a procedure? connecting without sharing

thanx
regards

Setup FTP servers on each machine and use a FTP client like SmartFTP or Filezilla.

guything said:
thanx hacker.. will try dis

but this might also able to share files n i dun want to share any files ... is dere a procedure? connecting without sharing

thanx

regards

Sharing will ONLY happen if you enable file sharing. Simple solution: DONT enable file sharing. You can still use the network for internet sharing etc.

Back