How to Delete someone else's WhatsApp messages for everyone ( From Both Sides)

Hello There
I Recently Installed WhatsApp And Received message from a person and Now I dont want to read his message nor reply him
So Is There anyway to make the message he sent to me as Sent only and not delivered even it is delivered In my phone
OR
How do you Delete someone else's WhatsApp messages for everyone?

As both the 2 scenarios mentioned can solve my problem and if anyone knows any Solution to any scenario out of 2 mentioned
Please help me

For Those Who Didn Understand So Let me Explain In brief suppose a Person message me in WhatsApp and i Dont want to read his message nor want to message him so I want to do is that the message he sent to me Stays as SENT in his WhatsApp or In Everyones WhatsApp Even if It is delivered in my Phone and Without Blocking his or her number
OR
If You Dont have Answer To That Then Help Me On How Can I Delete Other persons Or Someone Else Message as delete for everyone just like when we send a message by mistake and dont want to send it and Delete our sent message as delete for everyone as due to which It gets deleted for everybody so the other person cant see it So Does anyone have any tips or tricks to delete other Persons Sent message as Delete for everyone without taking their phone

Last edited:
1. Impossible unless you were already using a modded WhatsApp client that does not send delivery receipts. Given the nature of your post, I can safely assume you were not.
2. Also impossible, and "delete for everyone" doesn't make the message disappear from someone else's chat, they still see "this message was deleted".

I'm not sure why you need 2 threads, I'd ask @puns to merge/cleanup if possible. Looks like you accidentally opened someone else's phone, and about to be busted.

Hello There
I Recently Installed WhatsApp And Received message from a person and Now I dont want to read his message nor reply him
So Is There anyway to make the message he sent to me as Sent only and not delivered even it is delivered In my phone
OR
How do you Delete someone else's WhatsApp messages for everyone?

As both the 2 scenarios mentioned can solve my problem and if anyone knows any Solution to any scenario out of 2 mentioned
Please help me

For Those Who Didn Understand So Let me Explain In brief suppose a Person message me in WhatsApp and i Dont want to read his message nor want to message him so I want to do is that the message he sent to me Stays as SENT in his WhatsApp or In Everyones WhatsApp Even if It is delivered in my Phone and Without Blocking his or her number
OR
If You Dont have Answer To That Then Help Me On How Can I Delete Other persons Or Someone Else Message as delete for everyone just like when we send a message by mistake and dont want to send it and Delete our sent message as delete for everyone as due to which It gets deleted for everybody so the other person cant see it So Does anyone have any tips or tricks to delete other Persons Sent message as Delete for everyone without taking their phone
Just few weeks ago there was a working option where you can read the msgs and then again mark it as unread. Dont know why whatsapp removed this function.
If the person is a stranger then no need to think and simply block him.

Last option to is turn of read/receipts/last seen etc.

Last edited:
1. Impossible unless you were already using a modded WhatsApp client that does not send delivery receipts. Given the nature of your post, I can safely assume you were not.
2. Also impossible, and "delete for everyone" doesn't make the message disappear from someone else's chat, they still see "this message was deleted".

I'm not sure why you need 2 threads, I'd ask @puns to merge/cleanup if possible. Looks like you accidentally opened someone else's phone, and about to be busted
My Both 2 Threads are Different one is on Instagram and one is on WhatsApp
Both Have Different Problems And Different Solutions to it because Working And Functioning Of Both Apps Is Different

Back