How to do this task ..

Guys i was thinking how to do this ..

since you all know that on reconnecting the internet via cell phone/broadband your ip address changes ..

now i have a site that doesn't allows me to download more than 100 mb per hour per ip , but if i change the ip by reconnecting , i am able to download
it and yes WITH RESUME , so it appears that they cap the mb/hour with ip .

what i want to do is ,
after every 90mb the internet should disconnect and reconnect , i know IDM will handle the connection errors automatically so download manager will not be a problem ..

i just want my internet connection to be disconnected at 90 mb and then reconnected after disconnection ..so thats basically after 90 mb my dial up connection is disconnected and then reconnected again.

I know a little bit of batch and C# basics , but i dont know to process network things with C# , never studied that ..
so any software to do this or any program ?? i can write the program if u help me with c# network things ..

Thanks !!

thanks for the reply but i cant find the bandwidth option to perform reconnection at 90mb duration ..

Tools like jdownloader help you queue the downloads from the file sharing websites (ones like you are trying) and they automatically do the waiting and even captcha solving (actually someone else solves the captcha for you). I have used another such tool called "Mipony" and in that to enable the auto captcha solving, i had to go to their website and solve captchas they would give me to earn credits. Like say if i have 15 credits and each captcha solving costs 3 credits, i can get 5 captchas automatically solved for me. I earn more credits if i solve captachas for others.
Might help you.

guys i know download tools are there for those premium sites , but i am not asking for that ..i am asking just to disconnect and reconnect after 90mb of data transfer ..i have already got the connect and disconnect command for cmd i.e rasdial , the only thing i need is some way to get the data transferred information of my dialup , so i can write a batch script or any program .thanks

ok anyways , i accidently found out that windows takes logs of the modem in the c:\windows\modemlogs folder
and the last line contains the data sent and received , i could use that info in my program but the problem is that
it updates every 2 minutes instead in seconds , if anyone could help me to make it update every second then it will be great , like
any registry trick , etc ...

i have already written a working c# program and tested it , its working fine !! i can specify any number of mb to disconnect and reconnect !!
but the only flaw is that it does in intervals of 2 minutes because the log file updates every 2 minutes only :( ..
any help ??

If you have a working C# program and you are able to specify any number of MB to (dis)connect then instead of 90MB, specify 80MB in the app so that as the log file updates for 80mb the actual download will be 90MB, try it and see till someone more learned doesn't advice you how to do it in actual way

If you have a working C# program and you are able to specify any number of MB to (dis)connect then instead of 90MB, specify 80MB in the app so that as the log file updates for 80mb the actual download will be 90MB, try it and see till someone more learned doesn't advice you how to do it in actual way

what you are saying is like time based thingy ..

the problem is that i have 3g , and the speed is not constant it sometimes remains 100KB/s for few secs and then sometimes goes to 800 KB/s , hence it its not useful as it may get over 100mb before 2 min completion ..

hence i need a per sec counter or a per byte counter

Back