Monitors How to dual stack monitors vertically on a height adjustable desk

atiamd

Adept
Yo people

So, I am buying a height adjustable (aka sit-stand desk) desk on which I want to stack the monitors vertically. Something like this:

Question is how to achieve this? What kind of monitor mount(s) should I use for this arrangement.

Actually this is what I dont want to do. The bottom monitor has to angle a bit and has to touch the table. The upper monitor will be tilted a bit downwards.
Everything is adjustable. Get longer monitor arms and you are good to go.

Currently I have similar setup. But I'm using cabinet to stack my second monitor.

Could you please send me a pic of your setup? That will help a lot
I'm not using any table mount. I have placed cabinate behind lower monitor and placed upper monitor on top of cabinate.

All monitors using OEM stands. It's a coincidence for me that everything is appropriate height.

Longer monitor arms should be able to achieve this.

ddfc8a39-c707-4e88-aaef-8346ca9cbe24.__CR331,366,5164,3194_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

I have set up multi-monitor setups for friends and I found it useful to directly contact the distributors as they are able to offer custom mix-and-match kind of solutions. In Mumbai I recommend https://www.jin.net.in/ and you might also find someone local in your city.

I'm not using any table mount. I have placed cabinate behind lower monitor and placed upper monitor on top of cabinate.

All monitors using OEM stands. It's a coincidence for me that everything is appropriate height.
well, thats nice. Still please send the pic... It may help us out. :)

Back