How To Find A Virus On Your Computer Manually Without Having Any Anti-virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit100186

Disciple
[font=times new roman,times,serif]First Things First.. It Can Work On All The Operating System

1. Windows Xp Home Edition - 32/64 Bits

2. Windows Xp Professional - 32/64 Bits

3. Windows Vista Home, Home Basic All Etc. - 32/64 Bits

4. Windows 7 Home, Home Basic All Etc. - 32/64 Bits

The Procedure Of How To Find A Virus On Your Computer Manually Without Having Any Anti-virus Is Down :

1. Start Your Pc.

2. Go To My Computer.

3. Open Program Files Folder.

4. Then In Program Files Folder You Can See Common Files Folder :- Open Common Files Folder.

5. In The Common Files Folder You Can See Microsoft Shared Folder :- Open Microsoft Shared Folder.

6. In The Microsoft Shared Folder - You Can See MSInfo Folder - Open It

7. MSInfo Folder You Can See msinfo32.exe - Double Click On It

8. When U Double Click On msinfo32.exe, It's Show Like This In First Image Name MSinfo.Bmp.

9. Then U Have To Go To System Summery - In System Summery You Have To Open All Plus Sign Into Minus Sign Like This, It's Show In Image Name MsInfo 1.Bmp.

10. Then U Can See In System Information Down Side - Find What - In This Find What You Hav To Write A Name:- Virus - Click Find ..Don't Check Mark Any Category Ok. I Have Paste A Image Name Msinfo 2.Bmp.

The Final Image Of My Pc Show With 0 Virus, But You Guyz Try Out And Tell Me How Much U Have Found In Your Pc. The Final Image Name Msinfo 3.Bmp
[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]This Is My Pc Result Of Finding Virus Manually. You Guyz Search It And Find Out Your OwnSelf How Much U Got In Your Pc.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Thanks You[/font]. [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Njoy[/font]
clapping.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
<
you're kidding us!

why don't you get an actual virus into your system and then tell us if this method works.

Why so much hassle for opening system information ?? .. Simply type msinfo32.exe in Run or Search. It 'll simply open up.

And practically speaking , no one will want to make a virus named "Virus".
<

Umm... sorry mate, but this is not working for me.

I have practically tested this method on a virtual pc

happy50.gif
you're kidding us!

why don't you get an actual virus into your system and then tell us if this method works.

Bro. I Got The Virus In Ma Pc For A Long Time And Through This Method I Have Deleted It. But Now It's Your Turn To See Your Pc With Lot's Of Virus. If You Don't Have It Then Then Pass Me Your IP Address I Will Send You Few Deadly One..Tc You Need It In Future.
devil2.gif

Umm... sorry mate, but this is not working for me.

I have practically tested this method on a virtual pc

Bro This One For Those Guyz Who Can't Figure out The Virus In Their Pc.

Why so much hassle for opening system information ?? .. Simply type msinfo32.exe in Run or Search. It 'll simply open up.

And practically speaking , no one will want to make a virus named "Virus".
tongu23e.gif

Dude Just Try It Once And You Know It, It's Not The Name Virus.. MSinfo32.exe Can Find All The Virus With Different Names. Ok.. Bye.

Total crap.

If this was the method then i guess all antivirus products must have be just scanning this info.
indifferent14.gif

Bro This One For Those Guyz Who Can't Figure out The Virus In Their Pc.

But mate, today almost every computer user installs an AV along with their OS. So i think your tip may not be effective.

Also whats the use of knowing that your system is infected, its better to install an AV, and to take precaution from virus.

You Are Right About That My Friend, Right Now Everyone Using Av In Their OS. But Many Guyz Using A Freeware AV Which Is Not Effective. So They Can Go With This Process Instead. To Find Out That Their Pc Got Infected By Any Virus Or Not. Thnx

Sorry but can agree with you. Many of us here use Avast, a popular free AV, and it is must effective for regular purpose

Crap. Waste of time.
sign42.gif
Not working for me.

This is not working for many people and i don't think it really shows that there is an actual virus in our system. So, Please move it to the GT section.

I Can't Do That. But If You Feel A Waste Of Time Then Buzz Off Bro.

Crap was not meant for you mate. I was not offending you. I just used it instead of "what the hell its not working for me"

Also the last sentence is not full now edited. Don't use stupid words. It was also my mistake didn't put forward my views right so did not reported. No offence taken nor given
happy19.gif

P.S. - To move a thread you just have to report the thread and ask the mods to move the thread to the respective section. Hope this helps
happy19.gif

Crap was not meant for you mate. I was not offending you. I just used it instead of "what the hell its not working for me"

Also the last sentence is not full now edited. Don't use stupid words. It was also my mistake didn't put forward my views right so did not reported. No offence taken nor given
happy19.gif

P.S. - To move a thread you just have to report the thread and ask the mods to move the thread to the respective section. Hope this helps
happy19.gif

Mate Am Not Saying Any Bad Stuff To You Guys Ok. But This Is My First Ever Work In TE. So If You Guyz Don't Appreciate It. Then Please Don't Come Up With Bad comment. It's Take All The Confident.

Already sent a report to the mods. TBH, this is neither a tutorial nor a guide.

Mate Vivek Am Not Saying Any Bad Stuff To You Ok. But This Is My First Ever Work In TE. So If You Don't Appreciate It. Then Please Don't Come Up With Bad comment. It's Take All The Confident. I Hope This Will Help You To Understand. And This Thing Work I Can Prove It... And The Last Thing Bro. It's A Guide For Those Who Do Not Purchase A Original AV For Their Pc. So They Can See From This guide A Virus Into Their Pc. If Their Pc got Infected By Any Virus. So They Can Resolve It. I Hope You Like My This Comment. Thank You.

Bro. I Got The Virus In Ma Pc For A Long Time And Through This Method I Have Deleted It. But Now It's Your Turn To See Your Pc With Lot's Of Virus. If You Don't Have It Then Then Pass Me Your IP Address I Will Send You Few Deadly One..Tc You Need It In Future.

Oh noez, its da l33t haxxor.

My ip address is 192.168.1.1, please send me deadly virus kthxbye.

Bro you are either trolling us or seriously delusional.

I used the reference EICAR virus sample :-

1) Windows Defender picked it up immediately.

2) Using Amit Antivirus (TM), i got no results with the file clearly still on the desktop.

^^ like i said, its not practical solution. It might work for a virus which is named as virus (and no one will do so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back