How to get MTNL Broadband connection?Kharghar(Navi-Mumbai)

ShawnZer

Disciple
anyone know where's the MTNL Office in kharghar?(full address ,please). Or do i have to contact them with these numbers(27745050, 27748080, 27740111) to inquire about broadband plans.
i was really intrested in thier
Xpress Combo Unlimited 650Rs 6502 Mbps upto 12 GB and 512 Kbps afterwards
plan.MTNL seems the best choice since reliance and sify are crap and tikona needs wi-fi(and they dont have physical presence in kharghar)
please fellow Khargharites help!!!!!

Which sector ??
Why not go for DVoiS (SSV) ? It was crappy before but they have improved their service. I've been using it for past 4yrs.

Which sector ??
Why not go for DVoiS (SSV) ? It was crappy before but they have improved their service. I've been using it for past 4yrs.
i'm from sector 13
The SSV guys have a store in sec 12 right,i had taken a sify connection 2 years ago from that store then stopped sify service after 7 months

SSV is now a franchise of Dvois and the service is satisfactory in my area(KV Sec 11).
I have an uptime of around 95%. It still goes down during powercuts and does become slower during monsoon.

Which sector ??
what plans do they offer?
SSV Technologies : Products this is it?

Some ISP Nice plans.. http://homesystemspvtltd.com/packages.html & Even this http://smartlinkbroadband.com/index.php/services/broadband-internet-service/ (SmartLink Broadband is available in Kurla Area.)

Just posting these links. Might be helpful for someone at least.

SSV/Five Net is good choice if you intend to use DC, else MTNL is good. But word a caution it took me around 2 months to get MTNL connection and when it went down even after waiting for 5 months they did not repair it. I moved to SSV and no complaint since then :)

ok,
back to square 1
WHATS THE ADDRESS OF MTNL OFFICE IN KHARGHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please somone tell me!!!!! :beg:
viplav : whats "DC"
@all :thanks people i'l consider SSV/1-ON too.btw do they really have 6mbps speed? (as mentioned on thier website)

Search DC or DC hub or DC++. I read somewhere that there are DC server on MTNL universe too, but not sure about that.

Depending upon ur requirement, I suggest u to for their six months pack as they do not charge setup charges on them.

anyone know where's the MTNL Office in kharghar?(full address ,please). Or do i have to contact them with these numbers(27745050, 27748080, 27740111) to inquire about broadband plans.
i was really intrested in thier
Xpress Combo Unlimited 650Rs 6502 Mbps upto 12 GB and 512 Kbps afterwards
plan.MTNL seems the best choice since reliance and sify are crap and tikona needs wi-fi(and they dont have physical presence in kharghar)
please fellow Khargharites help!!!!!

Dude get the SSV net. Its services have improved to a good extent however the rates are still not the best.

For the MTNL office, its in the lane on the other side of the Dhaba near Tava restaurant. Ask anyone after reaching there. Should be fairly simple.

found the place. got a form from a helpful malyali employee there(strange since this is a government company)
and whats FUP? What will be "xpress 650's" FUP?

Back