How to get the mods in Grand Prix 4?

geek_rohit

Disciple
Hey I saw the post ur game screenshot thread. Some people had Grand Prix 4 modded with the latest cars and great graphics. How to do it. Please tell me. I am a BIG F1 freak and want that mod in any case. Plz plz plz plz plz :huh:
If possible one can contact me on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger.

I ended up dloading 100MB+ modifications and editors frm motorsportfotos including CMS, GPXPatch, 2005 Melbourne Update, 2005 Sepang Update, 2005 Sakhir (Bahrain) Update, 2005 Imola and Barcelona Update :(
Can't they make an all-in-one update for this...:p

lol what else do you expect.
They contain hi-res textures for each track.
I still use the lo-res track textures out of laziness of downloading the new packs.

Once you get comfortable, it's better to just make your own update by downloading the best of files selectively, cleaner and more efficient.

damn m8...after applying the 2005 update, the cars oversteers quite a bit...
and i'm unable to drive properly..:( the original config was much better..

anyway by which i can keep the updates and still get back the old config?
i am using keyboard btw...

^^Yeah..mme too experienced the same and as Saumil explained . its becoz the update was designed with analog controllers in mind.

Some one on motorsportsfotos relased an update for those physics...after applying it the car is much more drivable.

Attachments

• per.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 161
Try this one,imo it more accurately reproduces the kind of downforces modern f1 cars generate.

A car with 3.5 times it's own weight in downforce shouldn't throw itself around that much.

I got some of the mods installed. And will install some later.
Thanks a lot to all of you.
Now who needs the latest F1 just install the mods and enjoy!

Back