How to hack

ajha

Disciple
Hi all
I want to know how actually hacking is done and how to do it. I haveing nothing wrong in my mind but I just want to know about it.

I hope you will help me .

Besides I would like to say that Hacking isnt something you can learn by asking others .. You will have to learn by doing .. Start taking interest in tweaking things .. Find ways to do things the way you like .. tune the settings of the OS as you wish .. When you will do it you 'll dont need to ask anyone .. And you'll know what hacking is ..
You can start by Searching .. Find what you tweaks you can apply on search engines itself ..Its a big world .. :) ..

Hey, if u don't want to go the long way, as pointed out by Batty, you could always search for those hacking e-books in torrent sites & P2P. :eek:hyeah:
BTW, alternately I would suggest you buy the book "Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking" by Ankit Fadia. You get to learn a lot! :cool2:

you want haking ill give you hacking . the book by ankit fadia lets you understand the basics but i dont recommend it. do this.

1) Derive good 3-4 Hours from your time
2) Sit on the net
3) go to [CENSORED]
4) go through the Tutorials section

you would see the difference. you can contact me too for hacking tutorials

Back