!!! How to kill time in office !!!

bhaskarvyas001

Disciple
:) This for all those office going fellow TE's... :)

Man passing time sitting in ur cubic requires lot of patience n hard work.. Seriously, It's like asking someone to do "NOTHING". Now can anyone tell the 'Definition' of nothing??!! Ya, it's true that while I write this m sitting in my office. Been months being a bencher n have invented millions of ways to kill time. But now it seems dat m running out of ideas n hence this thread!

Damn, not needed to mention dat most of the companies have the major entertainment sites blocked just to add more to our misery...

Com'on Guys/Gals, Drop in ur ideas of passing time in office...

try TE,[E], TT....there are lot of forums...

Learn to smoke..

Learn to play TT..

Distribute your phone number to those Credit Card guys and loan sellers...try negotiating with them for NOT POSSIBLE rates of interest.

Man there are a lot of ways...I do....SO can you ! :D

sushantV said:
try TE,[E], TT....there are lot of forums...

Learn to smoke..

Learn to play TT..

Distribute your phone number to those Credit Card guys and loan sellers...try negotiating with them for NOT POSSIBLE rates of interest.

Man there are a lot of ways...I do....SO can you ! :D

are you sure mate? :no: :no: :no:

while regarding credit cards and loan sellers, if the tele caller is a girl (most likely it will be) negotiate a blind date :rofl: :rofl: and then imagine her face. :bleh: :tongue:

Well we call Vodafone CC and tell that that the new Vodafone card we bought corrupted the joystick on the phone, ask them how to get Linkin Park to perform in our college, when will the rains start, what's the price of Mangoes in the market, how to get laid, how to get stoned, so on and so forth.

Anish said:
Well we call Vodafone CC and tell that that the new Vodafone card we bought corrupted the joystick on the phone, ask them how to get Linkin Park to perform in our college, when will the rains start, what's the price of Mangoes in the market, how to get laid, how to get stoned, so on and so forth.

we do the same :lol: ...

just sit there and stare at other people.....just in a while jump from your seat and act like you did something gr8....most important make a impression that you are not sitting without any w0rk.....more ideas please

but i usually don do all these....this a post in our BB.....i have access to TE and google reader

Make your handkerchief into a ball and throw around with your friends, throw around empty plastic water bottles, yawn and stretch ourselves in akward positions, digging noses and scratching *you know where*, spread rumours and make an interesting spam and add more to a silly topic like at TE when vijay's silly techboi antics went for a toss, make all in a day's work, play silly flash games, clean your teeth with your tongue, take your feet out of your shoes and scratch them on the floor, look outside a window and hope to get see good women around, imagine having sex with a woman you would never have sex in a million years, laugh your arse off, fiddle with your computer settings, take a half day off or play psp :p.

Run around the floor with papers in your hand and look miserable as if someone screwed something and you are making it right...make sure to catch up a smoke and a coffee on the way..and yeah chit chat too with ppl you don't know...

Or if you want to just sit..get an ngage (I miss my nagage) and play nes roms on it...

or do like I do...host a Couterstrike Server and mail the guys to join in...total fun when some one shouts when hes dead/killed someone and the whole floor looks at him with the weird look!!!

Thank you all for these superb ideas... LOL !!!
had a great weekend.... now back to office...
C I got into my work.. visiting forums n chit-chatting...
he he he!!!!

Back