How to make AIO softwares?

hello ppl,
i was searching for some softwares here and there.;) and i cam across All in One or AIOs wherein most of the products by one company are put into one exe file and they can be easily installed as per our convenience.e.g McAfee AIO,Norton AIO.
i was wondering how to make such AIOS.. as i am thinking of putting all the bittorrent clients into one and make a AIO of bittorrent clients..so that it will be easier for ppl like u too.:D
is it an easy process..??are there any softwares?

pls reply.

Thanx.

i used to do the same....what i did was :

use Autorun Media Studio, make the menus and interface....then pack it with WinRAR, make exe. When all setup is done, all setup files get deleted....

hi there sunny,

i have created the interface and i have added buttons of bit torrent clients like bit tornado,bit comet etc. as i am trying to make a bit torrent client AIO.

now what should i do to open the bit tornado setup when i click on bit tornado button?

SunnyBoi said:
i used to do the same....what i did was :

use Autorun Media Studio, make the menus and interface....then pack it with WinRAR, make exe. When all setup is done, all setup files get deleted....

Thx dude.. Will try it out ...:clap:

Just used AutoPlay Media Studio to make AIO, thaught i would share snapshot.
2123336427_d884d8309d.jpg

@ Quad Master, didn't even realise how the old the post was, the post helped me suceed in what i wanted to do, a software back up disk, so now along with my slipstream Xp Pro, all i need is 2 disks, so i thaught i would sign up and share my creation.

Thank you for the thread. :)

Back