How to make Auto software installer disk (install software with out clicking next bu)

nirvanasoul

Disciple
hi i want to create a custom auto software installation disk.like intel disk utility.is there any software or script to make it>?
IS there any way to create a custom window 7 installation disk like dell,Samsung,hp etc.. integrate all application and drivers in it.

just like when we open first purchased dell or samsung laptop,when we press start button first time window will start and ask to create username and password some setting etc when it finish it will open window include all software and drivers are installed already how they do it ?

i also want to create the same installation disk. To install window on any computer.

Re: How to make Auto software installer disk (install software with out clicking next

It's frankly quite simple, they are called UNATTENDED installations. These type of installations can be found on modded OS like win7ows xDark Deluxe,

or the ARC Gamer's Edition.

It depends on your skills actually. If you are the average user and want a user friendly software then use RT 7 Lite.

If you are the tinkerer, then you can use WAIK {Windows Automated Installation Kit} {1.7 GB, took me ages to download !!!}

If you want to integrate softwares into it, you have to create softwares that are silent & switchless.

Silent means it will not show up on your screen, and will function in the background.{only for small soft.}

Switchless means you don't even have to click on the NEXT button {as you said in your thread title} it will install using the default settings.

Why NOT Both ???

Now there are two methods to create silent switchless installers, either use a silly software and get lost {like i did} or just use a simple set of codes to create them.

I can give you my personal Silent Switchless Creator i welded together by surfing the net for abt a week. Just put your software in the BIN folder and click on the CREATE cmd file, and start screaming EUREKA, you just created a Silent Switchless Software !!!

The only CON about using the above code is that u cannot apply serial keys for the software like MS-Office, Photoshop, etc.

But it works perfectly fine with FireFox, VLC, 7-Zip, etc. {Basic Apps}

PM me when you want the CODE. I'm new to the forums, so i don't know if i can send it to you via PM {i'll e-male it to u as an attachment}.

If u have any problems regarding the un-attended install, then feel free to ask me, also if you want some win7 customization tricks.

Adios, R0@CH feeling happy to Help !!!

Actually no need to bother me, i have uploaded it on MediaFire. Here's the link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5rs6zzi4j2wkefe

please inform me, if a virus is found, i have scanned it already, just in case.

Back