How to pass Cisco CCNA Exam in 3 easy steps.

Hacker

Skilled
How to pass Cisco CCNA Exam in 3 easy steps.
Step 1 - Read Sybex Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide.

This book by Todd Lammle is an invaluable training kit. It covers all you need to know in order to become a ccna in a simple easy to understand manner. The author assumes that you have basic computer and networking knowledge. After reading this book you will have a strong networking foundation and real world knowledge about computer networks.

The cd contains a ccna test engine with 400+ sample questions, the entire book in pdf, flashcards and CCNA Virtual Lab.

The website of this book contains some more chapters which are not included in the book, they can be downloaded from the Publishers website. It contains information about Network Address Translation (NAT) and OSPF DR and BDR Elections. Do not skip these two chapters.
Step 2 - Testking/Actual Test CCNA braindumps.

This is the most important step if you want marks instead of knowledge. 90% of the questions in the exam will come from these dumps. Testking and Actual Test are the two most popular ccna brain dumps. There is practically no difference between the two as most of the questions are identical.

Download Actual Test or Testking brain dumps for free from Certcity Forum.

What the hell is a braindump??? They are a list of questions and answers from an actual certification exam. People steal the exam questions, sell them and they end up in a braindump.

Braindumps allow people, who are not qualified to become certified. They devalue certifications. If you have gone through the whole study guide and understood each and every concept, practiced them on a router or router simulator( explained later ) you don't need the dumps, TRUST ME.

I think Cisco should put more simulation questions instead of theory questions.
Step 3 - Practice on Router Simulator like Boson NetSim.

If you have no access to a real router then a router simulator is the next best thing. It is a software which simulates a router, switch, computer network, isdn etc. You will feel that you are working on a real router. You can design and create your own networks in it. The simulator will help you in preparing for exams like ccna and ccnp. Do the hands on exercises given in the study guide over and over again until they feel natural to you.
CCNA exam tips.
If you have never taken a Cisco exam before then please watch the certification exam tutorial. You have to be comfortable with all types of questions specially the testlet, simlet and simulation questions.

If you want to locate a test center near your place, check out Pearson VUE: Computer-based testing solutions for high stakes certification and licensure test delivery. The test center needs two photo identification documents like your passport and your driving license or your college ID. The cost of the exam is 7300 Rupees.

Remember to read through the choices carefully. The ccna test contains 55 to 65 questions, you need at least 849 marks out of 1000 to pass this exam. You will get the result immediately after you finish the exam. If you pass the ccna exam ( im sure you will because you read this guide) you will get the certificate from cisco in 6 to 8 weeks. All The Best.

Source - How to pass Cisco CCNA exam in 3 easy steps

hey thks for this guide.........will surely help me.......

btw jus want to know ill b doing mcse too......but have doubt vista launch will create a change in sylabus...shd i try for that too this year????

Nicely put.... maybe I should do one on clearing oracle lvl 1 :p . Couldn't get to level 2 cause started work already.... man S/W development suckzz (for me) :eek:hyeah:
Maybe I should give CCNA a spin, sounds awfully easy the way you put it.. ;)

No its not a degree. Cisco is the No 1 company in networking. Ccna is a certification.If a company wants to recruit a network engineer they prefer a ccna.

hi, i cant get braindumps from the forum posted above as i think that admin has abondoned the forum coz he is not approving my account. plz any one where can i get braindumps

Hacker said:
Step 2 - Testking/Actual Test CCNA braindumps.

Testking are very exhaustive and huge. more then 1000pages in latest dumps

The Best Dumps for Cisco Exams are Pass4Sure 100%CCNA are from it.

I have dumps for almost all the Cisco Exams let me know if anybody needs anything

Hacker said:
Step 3 - Practice on Router Simulator like Boson NetSim.

Boson Simulator is not free and is less flexible.

I highly recommend Dynamips with Dynagen(front end for Dynamips). It's free and Can load real Cisco router's IOS for you to work Availble at Main

Let me know if anybody needs Cisco IOS for any model

Hacker said:
If a company wants to recruit a network engineer they prefer a ccna.

CCNA is just an entry level exam and no recruit entertains anyone on this certification for a Level-2 posts or higher. with CCNA you an only get Level-3 job i.e. with lesser salary/month(10-12K).

magnet said:
hey thks for this guide.........will surely help me.......

btw jus want to know ill b doing mcse too......but have doubt vista launch will create a change in sylabus...shd i try for that too this year????

AFAIK Vista has very least to do with MSCE for now.

IMHO go for MSCE with course selection based on Windows 2003 server. You can go for MSCE this year too.

Just one step to pass CCNA

download the dumps .. byheart the answers of 200 odd multiple choice questions ... even the simulations that come for the exam are from the dumps ...only the numbers change ...just figure out how to solve the simulations (only 2 to 3 simulations for the exam) .. and voila !!! you have plassed your CCNA.

Its just the matter of a coupla hours !!!

There is no shortcut home their is no easy way out

It's your life your are not cheating exam instead cheating yourself

for reference it dumps are ok but never make them base of your career

abhisheksahas said:
Just one step to pass CCNA

download the dumps .. byheart the answers of 200 odd multiple choice questions ... even the simulations that come for the exam are from the dumps ...only the numbers change ...just figure out how to solve the simulations (only 2 to 3 simulations for the exam) .. and voila !!! you have plassed your CCNA.

Its just the matter of a coupla hours !!!

u will end up blabbering in an interview if u follow abhishek's advice...and if u dream to grow....basics have to b strong....u just cant be a ccnp if u pass ccna only through dumps..go through sybex todd lamle's book...but acceslist and nat concepts and to some xtent wan concepts r not properly discussed in that book...my suggestion is get cisco press books too...combination of two along with gns3(grafical version of dynamips) and boson is fine...u can use cbt and trainsignal videos too..videos r the easy way....but reading books stays long in your memory..my experience..if u can go to some good training institute....shud cost u from 8k to 13k..worth it.

I agree with 47Shailesh and cricfan

use the dumps only before you give the exam.........if you want to make a career in networking you have to go through todd lammle.

Visit sadikhov.com for study material ... its recomended to join a coaching institution like RouterMania Technologies - CCIE training India, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIP, CISSP, WLANFE, CCVP .. they have a lot of routers and switches ... for you to practice .. no sharing .. nothing ..no limit on ow much time you want to practice ... you can stay there throughout the night ..not to mention even the faculty is very good and co-operative .. apart from the seniors are very helpful .. usually there are seniors who study through the night .. so help is not distant at all

Cost: Rs~6k

They have branches in mumbai (goregaon) and pune only ...

I have known ppl who come to mumbai for a week just to learn from routermania 4-5 students / batch .. you [ractice on routers only .. no simulators .. no sharing either.

Devices Housed in the Lab

Five Cisco 2610 Modular Routers

Thirty Five 2610 XM Routers

Four ISR 1841 Routers loaded with SDM images advanced security IOS

One Cisco 3640 Modular Router

One Cisco 2620 Modular Router

Six Cisco 2501Routers

Two Cisco 2503Routers

One Cisco 2521 Router

One Cisco 2513 Token Ring & Ethernet Router

One Cisco 2523 Frame Relay Switch

Four 3560 layer 3 switches

One VConsole ISDN Simulator

One Cisco Catalyst 1924 Switch

One Catalyst 3550 with EMI Images

One Cisco PIX 515- UR Firewall with IOS Version 7.1 latest IOS

One Cisco PIX 501 Firewall 6.3

Cisco VPN Concentrator 3005

Cisco Intrusion Prevention System 4215

Cisco Remote VPN Client

Cisco SSL VPN Client

One NS – 500 Netscreen

Two NS – 204 Netscreen

Two ASA 5510 security plus with version 7.2 IOS

Two 1231 G Cisco Aironet Wireless Access point

One 350 Cisco Aironet Wireless Access Point

One Cisco wireless Lan Controller 2000 Series

Windows 2000 with Certificate Authority (CA) Server

Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS).3.3 for windows

Syslog Server

Voice Modules FXo & FXS

Leased Line Cables (DTE & DCE) & Octal Cables

All routers have 12.4 T Enterprises IOS.

47Shailesh said:
There is no shortcut home their is no easy way out

It's your life your are not cheating exam instead cheating yourself

for reference it dumps are ok but never make them base of your career

I utterly agree with Shailesh. Guys never rely on Dumps. Dumps will never help you to solve real world scenario.

@ cricfan . i agree. for starters Todd Lammle. then move on to Original Cisco Press Books.

guys,
i am thinking doing certification course in n/wking...Is CCNA better than N+ or A+?which is better?Does RHCE hold more value than CCNA?

In my opinion CCNA has more value compared to N+.

A+ is hardware oriented wherein you learn most on the hardware aspects. A+ can't get you a much paid job.

Again RCHE is entirely different from CCNA, RCHE is oriented towards maintaining/administrating Linux severs/clusters, knowing/writing scripts.

RCHE(Linux based) & MSCE(Windows based) are comparable.

Back