How to register with bwtorrents without paypal

rareravi

Disciple
Hi,
I want to register with bwtorrents.com but it is not open for sign up.I saw that they are still accepting new registration through Paypal payment but i dont have any Paypal account.
Is there any alternative way to pay?:S:

Just try and contact an admin over there through mail. Ask him about various donation options. Or , try an arrange for an invite or possibly check the torrent exchange thread on TE where you may exchange invites without another member of this forum!

Good luck. :)

sickizblank said:
Just try and contact an admin over there through mail. Ask him about various donation options
Their site has some CAPTCHA bug...Always shows "The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed" even when there is no CAPTCHA displayed:mad:

ThePirateSociety, attend an interview and get into it, its very easy, there you will get lots of invites. including bwt.

Just be aware, you should not get involved into invite trading/exchange or whatever.

just google search for more.

Does bwtorrent take action against the accounts who have sent invite to someone else who is not maintaining ratios ??

I mean i give invite to XYZ and he does not maintain ratios so they take action against me as i invited that person

raksrules said:
Does bwtorrent take action against the accounts who have sent invite to someone else who is not maintaining ratios ??

I mean i give invite to XYZ and he does not maintain ratios so they take action against me as i invited that person

yes if you continuously invite such hit & run leechers then your invites gone prune forever & in some serious case u too pruned for sure .

so be sure whom u invite :ashamed:

rajatgarewal said:
I have invites, just post some ratio proofs, Not expecting very good ones, moderate upload ratios will do the trick

Hi rajat,

I need the one of the bwtorrents invite. I maintain a good upload ratio around 1.01.
===================
Welcome, manikabansal27.

You last visited: Today at 11:05 PM
UL: 18.96 gb DL: 18.79 gb Ratio: 1.01

My Settings My Posts My Contacts
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 1.
=====================
Thts the proof I could provide from the website exdesi I used to download torrents. I tried attaching the actual screenshot for proof but the post doesnt allow that. If you need any other proof let me know , I can email you on your id.
If you feel you can give me one of your invites, belive me I will not dissapoint you.

If you feel ok, please send me the invite at manikabansal27@rediffmail.com.
For any other discussions you can email me.

Thanks in advance,
Manika

Hi Friends,

Being new to the torrent world, I can't give any ratio proof( I have till now only downloaded from public tracker like PirateBay), but I can be counted upon to maintain my ratio. Kindly provide me Invite for BWTorrents, HDbits if u have.

Requesting for ur help guys.

Back