How to Send Mobile phone

ganesh_2218

Disciple
Hi there,

I have bought an Nokia N81 Mobile phone from an person in Kolkata. I had paid him. I told to ship the phone through Courier. But some Courier Companies denied to send the phone as it would be risky.

Whats the best courier service or some other option to send the phone to Chennai, Tamil Nadu? Would Speed post accept it to be sent?

Need Advice.

GANESH

HI,

I have couriered two phones till now which were sent to me by NOkia. Blue Dart does that. You have to write a disclaimer telling what exactly the package contains and what is the cost of the phone and also the details on the contents. They would accept the parcel.

Vikram

Select dtdc franchise dealers will accept mobile.

While sending mobile, tell him to make sure he does double packing. The courier guys will know a person who will take his original packing and make a plywood box of the exact same size and seal the phone inside wooden box. Then it can be safely sent anywhere.

Safest way to ship the phones. The other option is to use lots of bubble wrap over the box.

In any case not all couriers accept mobiles. In fact most of them dont. Not even DTDC accepts them officially. But if you know particular franchise manager well, he will arrange the shipment.

Shripad said:
Select dtdc franchise dealers will accept mobile.

While sending mobile, tell him to make sure he does double packing. The courier guys will know a person who will take his original packing and make a plywood box of the exact same size and seal the phone inside wooden box. Then it can be safely sent anywhere.

Safest way to ship the phones. The other option is to use lots of bubble wrap over the box.

In any case not all couriers accept mobiles. In fact most of them dont. Not even DTDC accepts them officially. But if you know particular franchise manager well, he will arrange the shipment.

how much does all this cost ? sounds exp.

@ ? : TNT COURIERS. THE BEST. PERIOD

Back