Mac OS How To Share Internet Between Mac Os And Windows Vista?

aka911

Skilled
Hi,

I have a vista notebook on which I run vista and use a huawei usb modem to access airtel 3g which works fine.

1)Now the thing is that I wanted to share this connection through wireless adhoc so that the macbook pro running LION can access it....

is it possible?

2)Can anyone point me towards compatible drivers and software for the usb model Huawei E163 for Mac OS ?

regards,

aka.

I agree. Connectify is excellent.

But what if you want to create an AD-HOC connection between a Mac, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP - for LAN Gaming only. Assume that there is a cross platform game that works on all 4 systems. How exactly would you do that?

I agree. Connectify is excellent.

But what if you want to create an AD-HOC connection between a Mac, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP - for LAN Gaming only. Assume that there is a cross platform game that works on all 4 systems. How exactly would you do that?

Try creating an ad-hoc network on win 7 and connect all other machines to that. You don't have to worry about sharing the internet if you only want LAN gaming.

Why don't you connect the usb modem to the Mac and create a network from the Mac(creating ad hoc network from Lion is child's play)

Sent from Galaxy S2

Why don't you connect the usb modem to the Mac and create a network from the Mac(creating ad hoc network from Lion is child's play)

Sent from Galaxy S2

It's not too difficult to do the same from Win 7 too you know
<

Back