CPU/Mobo How to take a screenshot of BIOS ?

You can't take the Screeshot of bios using any softwares, you have to use your Digital camera for taking shots of it.

Like Saiyan suggested take a picture of the screen or..... You can print out the BIOS... use the PrntScrn button.... and if you insist on having this saved as a jpg file than scan the print :D

Eazy said:
Like Saiyan suggested take a picture of the screen or..... You can print out the BIOS... use the PrntScrn button.... and if you insist on having this saved as a jpg file than scan the print :D
I never knew one can use Printscreen button and Print it out. Can you explain that with more details:)

Saiyan said:
I never knew one can use Printscreen button and Print it out. Can you explain that with more details:)

I did it some years back - I think you have to press Shift-Printscreen. I have no printer so cannot check it out :)

I seem to remember there was a Windows based software that used to disply the BIOS info in WIndows... cannot remember the name.

Sandy said:
yea will not work with usb printers
Even with Legacy Support for USB devices switched on ? Would be nice to know if that would make it print. Anyone have a USB printer to try it with ??

Eazy said:
Even with Legacy Support for USB devices switched on ? Would be nice to know if that would make it print. Anyone have a USB printer to try it with ??

ive got it, will try and post back tonite....

Back