How to transfer music and videos from iPhone to PC?

Manomax

Disciple
Hi guys,

My computer recently crashed and everything gone. The only thing I am left is the music and videos on my iPhone. I am trying to copy the stuff from iPhone to my PC. Tried many different software such as Tansee, DiskAid.

I heard Touch Copy is good long back. But I couldn't find the software elsewhere.

My phone is running on iOS 4.3.5, Jailbroken. Tethered.

Can anyone help me out?

Please
Thanks in advance.

Re: How to transfer musci and videos from iPhone to PC?

why rack your brains over third party software???/ why not just copy it via itunes.. and plz dont tell me itunes doesnt have the feature.. or you cant do it through itunes..

and file names ? You will end up having files like GHTY.mp3, FGTR.mp4 etc

avi said:
and file names ? You will end up having files like GHTY.mp3, FGTR.mp4 etc

But id3 tags will be all right, na? So not much of an issue.

Manomax said:
Hi guys,

My computer recently crashed and everything gone. The only thing I am left is the music and videos on my iPhone. I am trying to copy the stuff from iPhone to my PC. Tried many different software such as Tansee, DiskAid.

I heard Touch Copy is good long back. But I couldn't find the software elsewhere.

My phone is running on iOS 4.3.5, Jailbroken. Tethered.

Can anyone help me out?

Please

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried SharePod? It worked pretty well the few times I needed the functionality. I don't know if support for iPhone 4 and 4S has been added. It's free, so no harm in trying it.

why rack your brains over third party software???/ why not just copy it via itunes.. and plz dont tell me itunes doesnt have the feature.. or you cant do it through itunes..

all the people, very sorry. please accept my apologies.. i dont know how i got confused. because i remember doing the transfer for my friends iphone.. and now i remember even i used a third party utility. it was called PodUtil then, now its called music rescue.. i just got that memory confused that i had done it with itunes. so to make up for my mistake, heres the link PodUtil 3.0.2 - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com where you will get this utility.. it worked flawlessly 2 yrs back on friends iphone.. slick simple UI too.. no eye candy.. hope this still works as well today.. if apple hasnt made changes in the new iOS to specifically not get detected by thirdparty software..

No I won't accept your apologises :p

Thing is iTunes never supported copying music back. iTunes has a music store, if it'd ever allowed then what's the point selling music and allowing copying [read : piracy] that's why iTunes has got all those shitty restrictions.

On the other hand, Sharepod doesn't support latest iOS

I used iPod PC Transfer suit to transfer my photos from my iPod Touch 3rd Gen. 32Gb. Try it, I think it supports iPhone as well :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Try this LINK

Back