How To Turn On Pc At Night Automatically Fo Downloading In Bsnl Briad Band?

saurabh88

Disciple
i have downloaded a programe called auto power on.it start pc at specified times from hibernate orstand by moide,

but my main problem is most of times it wakes my pc within 30 minutes after hibernate instead at specified times.i have done all thins correctly but its fail,please any utility to utilize maximum for night plan

I had used a cheap Timer available in Delhi Bhagirath place. The Bios is set to switch on the computer the moment it gets power. The timer can be programmed for seven days and seven on/off sequences.

^ The timer is a good option, I'm using one.

Another option is there in some system BIOS to switch on the PC at a pre defined time. You can try that ad well.

If by Auto Power On, you mean this http://www.lifsoft.com/ then it should work correctly.

I have used this for about 2.5yrs when I had BSNL Home 500 plan to set my PC to start at 2:05am and shut down at 7:55am
<

If by Auto Power On, you mean this http://www.lifsoft.com/ then it should work correctly.

I have used this for about 2.5yrs when I had BSNL Home 500 plan to set my PC to start at 2:05am and shut down at 7:55am
<

That looks nice. Can that software:

1. Shut down the PC completely [but it remains hooked to power via UPS] and then boot it back on. Not revive from hibernate, but a proper shut down.

2. Have an algorithm, that suppose there is a power failure, and the PC hot shuts off (UPS drains off), then again power it on, of course after an interval.

?

That looks nice. Can that software:

1. Shut down the PC completely [but it remains hooked to power via UPS] and then boot it back on. Not revive from hibernate, but a proper shut down.

2. Have an algorithm, that suppose there is a power failure, and the PC hot shuts off (UPS drains off), then again power it on, of course after an interval.

?

1. Not sure, but most probably not possible. I used it to power on from hibernate state.

2. No idea
<

I am using autopower from past 2 years. The thing i do is i left my PC on before going to sleep. The autopwer dials the BSNL dialer, starts my torrent client, then before 8, it disconnects the net. When i wake up in morning, i just shuts down the PC manually.

1. Not sure, but most probably not possible. I used it to power on from hibernate state.

2. No idea
<

dont know but for some strange reason it wake up my pc within 20 minutes or what?not at time specified bvy me.for earlier its works like charm but dont know whats the problem??\

#saurabh88

No idea mate, haven't used the software for more than a year. If I find time to install it again and try, will surely reply here after couple of days.

but dont know with some strange reason my pc automatically wakeu up from sleep/hibernate within 10 minutes.can some one help me?

Back