How to use my bandwidth?

As u guy know that I have been planning to buy another 3g data card. So after getting this i can download 40GB per day if BSNL network works well. But I am confused how to utilize my bandwidth since I already have downloaded what I all need(1.5TB full) except some hd videos. I am using 3g u/l since june 2010. And i don't have good upload speed too.

So plz suggest me guys how to utilize my bandwidth.
Thanks for viewing my thread.

I am forced to use 3g since due to construction work BSNL landline connection isn't available here and no other ISP too.

BSNL also has exploited me TOO MUCH.

Sell it. No i am serious.

You can offer per GB rates (with DVD writing costs and DVD itself plus shipping) and people will be glad to take your help.

I am sure there was a market thread of this kind before.

@raksrules, thanks for the reply..... but that involves too many process and shipping DVD is a problem... So i don't think i am able to do that.. I really want to help. I also had this option in my mind b4 opening the thread too. Anyother option?

At present my d/l speed is decreased due to some maintenance work since past 2days. But once it become good I get very good downloading good speed.

^^Why issues with shipping ?

1. I tell you to download some X GB of Data

2. You write it in X GB / 4 number of DVDs and may be place each DVD in separate cover

3. Ship using normal DTDC

Done :)

I guess that will be lot of help for people with less speed connections.

raksrules said:
^^Why issues with shipping ?

1. I tell you to download some X GB of Data

2. You write it in X GB / 4 number of DVDs and may be place each DVD in separate cover

3. Ship using normal DTDC

Done :)

I guess that will be lot of help for people with less speed connections.
Or better still, peeps can send him a 2.5" portable drive so the contents can be transferred to that. Shipping doesn't cost a bomb. The OP can charge accordingly. But all this depends on whether the OP has access to decent private trackers, FTP download sources such as MU, RS etc. The content from public trackers cannot be relied upon blindly. :p

^^ Dont worry about RS premium, even if the OP does not have, there is a workaround to get *like* premium access. :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
The content from public trackers cannot be relied upon blindly. :p
For sites like btjunkie, we can always rely on the comments by people to weigh if the content is genuine or not.

I already have RS, MU, HF, NL and maybe FS premium accounts and in torrents I have demonoid account.
Plz don't talk about those sites, this place is for all(minors). Even u wanna talk use PM. BTW ggt is right. :D :p

raksrules said:
^^ Dont worry about RS premium, even if the OP does not have, there is a workaround to get *like* premium access. :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

For sites like btjunkie, we can always rely on the comments by people to weigh if the content is genuine or not.
What workaround would that be ?

Back