How to watch Asia Cup and World Cup 2023 Live streaming?

Hi All,
I am sure most of you be excited about upcoming World Cup And Asia Cup.

I know Disney+hotstar is giiving free streaming on Mobile App but on Laptop or /Tv they will be charging subscription.
Also wanted to ask (Ipad will come under mobile screen category right?)
But is there any way we can watch it without subscription on Tv too?
It does not have to be disney . Any foreign website which streams free and we can watch it through VPN.

Please do share if you know of any such way to watch it.
Thanks.

Just buy iptv.

I have been using one service for the last 2 years and it cost 5$ a month and includes most of the Indian channel as an addon.

It has all USA sports you can imagine anything including F1 and Premier league too.

Channel lists are around 13000.

You just need to have a good player like tivimate and you are set for life .

I am currently watching sportscenter on ESPN

Attachments

• IMG_20230831_100924_1.jpg
    IMG_20230831_100924_1.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 76
If i have to spend Rs 420-450( approx) for one month I can spent Rs 299/month and get the 1 month subscription.
I only want to see the Cricket matches.
It makes sense for you.

But who just loves sports like me from tennis ,f1 , nba, nfl . This is cheaper significantly

I thought I'd skip this, but I have to ask. It's just a couple of months. You can get those times prime coupons from classifieds and activate Hotstar for like ₹450.

If you really want to watch just those two events, why can't you spend that much? It's not like cable used to be free, we've always paid for live sports streams. What's with this obsession of getting everything for free?

I thought I'd skip this, but I have to ask. It's just a couple of months. You can get those times prime coupons from classifieds and activate Hotstar for like ₹450.

If you really want to watch just those two events, why can't you spend that much? It's not like cable used to be free, we've always paid for live sports streams. What's with this obsession of getting everything for free?
I am having many Subscription ...Amazon prime...Netflix..Discovery ..skillshare( unsubscribed recently) and even outdoor sports channel ( which I even had to arrange CC from USA as Indian cc was not working) and none I could make good use of due to poor internet. I have literally been throwing money at these without much benefits and due to travelling too.
I am mostly traveling to remote places only.

So it's not about getting everything for free.
Also I will not be able to watch most of the match maybe just few matches.

Like mentioned above where I stay forget internet we sometimes are cut off from mobile tower itself. Not even being able to make calls and get OTP and this goes for all mobile operators - Airtel, Vodafone,Jio , BSNL .. jio has shown to be better though comparatively .

Makes not much sense to again put money where I am not even sure If I will be able to watch it or not.

Edit:Also only match that I actuall wish to watch on tv was India-Pakistan match with my friend. Rest I might catch on my Ipad only( which I think will be free anyways as mobile streaming is free. )

Last edited:
If mobile streaming is free can you check if any emulator works on your laptop? I haven't used them for a very long time but the popular once were bluestack, Andy, Droid4X etc....

Just buy iptv.

I have been using one service for the last 2 years and it cost 5$ a month and includes most of the Indian channel as an addon.

It has all USA sports you can imagine anything including F1 and Premier league too.

Channel lists are around 13000.

You just need to have a good player like tivimate and you are set for life .

I am currently watching sportscenter on ESPN
can you guide how do I get this I also want to watch different sports.

Hi All,
I am sure most of you be excited about upcoming World Cup And Asia Cup.

I know Disney+hotstar is giiving free streaming on Mobile App but on Laptop or /Tv they will be charging subscription.
Also wanted to ask (Ipad will come under mobile screen category right?)
But is there any way we can watch it without subscription on Tv too?
It does not have to be disney . Any foreign website which streams free and we can watch it through VPN.

Please do share if you know of any such way to watch it.
Thanks.
If mobile streaming is free can you check if any emulator works on your laptop? I haven't used them for a very long time but the popular once were bluestack, Andy, Droid4X etc....
Did it work? I am planning to watch today's final on my PC which doesn't have any subscription for Hotstar.

Back