PC Peripherals How will my computer tackle the following?

I have not tried it personally....

But it will work fine.... only thing is you will have to keep the settings like AA and AF at medium level.

Nikhil said:
I have not tried it personally....

But it will work fine.... only thing is you will have to keep the settings like AA and AF at medium level.
what're u talking about games like FEAR and Quake 4 will crawl @ medium AA and AF man...on a 6600GT that is...
what u mean is with AA and AF disabled (well atleast AA)
I have tried it personally on a 6600GT and a 6800GT(mine) fear will slow with AA @ 1280 @ high detail even on a 68....

Vandal is quite correct... FEAR is a CPU + GPU whore... The best settings on a 6600 GT will be AF/AF off and Soft Shadows Off... Rest all can go High on 1024 with a 6600 GT... Apart from that every other game will run pretty decent...

edit: Forgot to mention... AOE as well... Will crawl with high settings...

Switch said:
Vandal is quite correct... FEAR is a CPU + GPU whore... The best settings on a 6600 GT will be AF/AF off and Soft Shadows Off... Rest all can go High on 1024 with a 6600 GT... Apart from that every other game will run pretty decent...

edit: Forgot to mention... AOE as well... Will crawl with high settings...

yes AOE 3 is very heavy too... in fact many fps'es are much faster than it...@ AA and AF and u are asking for trouble with that puny card..(no offense meant)

@Switch u really like the 'W' word doncha??

Last edited by a moderator:
reminding me of what?? I used a different word, last I remember....heh...anyways
If i missed something out fill me in... I am so bizzie these days that have even forgotten to eat...xtremely rare for me...
Just don't have the time, so if I missed something remind me...:p
Some of us work hard u know....

Still waiting :bleh:[/QUOTE]

Back