How you Cope when ur net doesn't work?

Hello friends,

I have seen that whenever we have any computer related problem, we post them on TE, discuss it and then get it solved...and then i thought that what if the problem is that we are unable to connect to the Internet... or something is wrong with the modem etc etc... at that moment we won't be able to post that problem on TE obviously.. well unless one has a one more Internet connection :p.. so what do u guys do when this kind of situation arises.. how do u solve your problem,how do u basically cope up with the situation..

:D

well...i try and access from a frnds PC if available......if not.like ApeX said, shut the box up and give your eyes some rest....and maybe fone up the customer care guys and shout at them and have fun :D

i have 2 connx.... but damn crappy tata has pulled the plug ..so i guess just hathway from now on.... i remember the days of no net .... i sleep

Hello friends,
I have seen that whenever we have any computer related problem, we post them on TE, discuss it and then get it solved...and then i thought that what if the problem is that we are unable to connect to the Internet... or something is wrong with the modem etc etc... at that moment we won't be able to post that problem on TE obviously.. well unless one has a one more Internet connection .. so what do u guys do when this kind of situation arises.. how do u solve your problem,how do u basically cope up with the situation..

Actually never happened to me till now and I have never gave a thought to it. It seems to me that you are quite a thinking guy. :eek:hyeah:
But, nice thought... I must say.
Good luck.

Since the last 2 months Hathways conx has begun to sux big time. I have many hours of downtime every week and no amount of complaints has sorted the problem out. So I have started to do a long overdue house cleaning of my HDDs - removing old outdated programs ..... I have also started to finally read the thousands of saved pages.

lol.. i can stay without internet (good mind control ;) ) lol anyways.. i go out or watch tv if net goes off. if i have strong urges for internet, i access it on my laptop (Dial Up) :p

Nice thread idea.

I basically don't use the 'net much at home, so when it goes down I may not even notice, unless it's weekend and it's my regular two hours of net time.

At work I suffer if there's no net, and there is always an hour or so downtime each week. I go for a walk or out, or try to sit and do some work instead!

lol! the whole of last week when i didn't have net connection (my phone line was dead) i read some good books and when i got tired of reading books i saw some good movies. basically i enjoyed that week instead of becoming a net potato :rofl:

well, since its working now, guess i'll turn into a net potato again!!

ah so it seems all of us do almost the same thing when the net is down... read books, tv etc etc...
but once my modem got damaged due to lightening and i had to stay without net for 1 week... it was horrible lol :p i was feeling so helpless trapped sumwhere...[i know sounds weird] :p

Back