HP 431-452TX - How good is it

problem with this listing is that it doesn't have the actual image of the laptop model (seller claims it is in fact the image on the main product display...but I don't believe that)

Other than that.. it's a super sweet deal.

Sweet deal, Shady dealer.
Most probably its a compaq notebook imported from outside, Thailand perhaps.
Still get in touch with the seller, work out the details like warranty, 'real' pics etc.

Anyone bought the same ?

Also this is bought from Singapore/Thailand but it comes with international warranty....so that part should be covered anyway.

Price is down to 34,490 now :O

Even a 2nd Gen core-i3 laptop w/o graphics cost around 32~34k or so locally for HP/Dell

bhupatib said:
Sweet deal, Shady dealer.

Most probably its a compaq notebook imported from outside, Thailand perhaps.

Still get in touch with the seller, work out the details like warranty, 'real' pics etc.
The image in Ebay is the real product image - HP 431 Notebook PC overview - HP Small & Medium Business products - The HP 431 is apparently a business laptop for small and medium businesses like the Dell Vostro.

Link to the service and parts manuals - HP 431 Notebook PC*-* Manuals - HP Business Support Center

Go ahead with the purchase -- for the price and the specifications offered -- its an excellent purchase!!

Nope, arranging fiance..

Seller not providing indian bill was biggest issue (i would have got 12% HP reimbursement ) and will loose out on monsoon offers

^^^ The Asus seems to be out of stock. I tried looking for it. Can you please post any links/details if you find it somewhere?

blackprince said:
Nope, arranging fiance..
Seller not providing indian bill was biggest issue (i would have got 12% HP reimbursement )
So without the Indian bill (which I'm guess is Thai/Singaporean) you don't get the warranty? Or am I missing somthing?
Seller states you get warranty upto Aug '12 and I'm guessing it'll be 'limited' and not 'accidental' as flipkart gives on its HP laptops.
Anyways this deal remains the best one around and if warranty niggle gets sorted out - no brainer choice in the 40k margin! (for >40k, DV4-3015TX from flipkart will be better)

Back