PC Peripherals HP Cartridges are expensive

yea HP line of printer sucks as the ink can only be refiled 1-2 times after that cartridge be come's useless and you have to buy a new cartridge which will cost you more than the printer if you buy colored and black

Re: HP Deskjet F4288 or F4488 - Advice Needed....

^ Are you sure? The 818 costs 720/- according to the HP online store.

i also heard black cartridge comes in two variants one for Rs.750 n another for Rs.350, the only difference is 750 one can print more than 350 one. I recently buyed 750 one for my F4288... For the record im totally satisfied with my printer... you should go for Hp if u want to invest less in printer.....

all low budget printers cunsumables are little expensive,the case is same for all makes.Its thier marketing gimmick to force customers to buy low priced printers,and later make huge profits (for them)via supplies !.

think about a laser jet printer the last toner set me back by rs 3,100 and with heavy duty printing done in my work i need Laser jet, think most compaines including Hp are using the console technique and trying to underprice there printers and try and make the money over time with there toner catridges...

While trying to refill, make sure you dont rub the head unnecessarily. (Main reason for cartridge failure). It should refill 4-5 times.

my canon mx -308 black cartidgre i m using since last 1.5 years , have refilled it more than 12 times and still its printing ,

cost of refill not even 10 Rs as i m doing it myself

MohitPreet said:
my canon mx -308 black cartidgre i m using since last 1.5 years , have refilled it more than 12 times and still its printing ,

cost of refill not even 10 Rs as i m doing it myself

I thought the refill process is very complex ...O_O
U have to reset ur printer after putting ur newly refilled cartridge.....

^.. Its not very complex... a little intimidating for a novice but once you do it its easier from next time onwards.. You do not have to reset your printer but you need to align your refilled cartridges & maybe clean them from software for them to work properly...

Other than that Its not hard.. But do use good quality inks for refill success since ink tend to dry off if not used regularly...

tintumon said:
^ orginal HP 818b cost only 350/- , wt more u want?
well if you cared to check that its the diluted version which means everything you print from it will be faded or might seem to be in grey scale i know it because i have used it

Back