HP DV5200 is here :)

ashr

Skilled
I had ordered a Macbook pro which was supposedly on its way but suddenly stupid Apple India call me up and tell me that it was out of stock :<

finally i ended up getting myself a HP DV5200

specs :

Intel Core Duo Processor T2250 1.73GHz, Level 2 cache 2 MB

2x512MB DDR2 (667MHz)

100GB SATA HDD @ 5200 RPM

8x Double Layer DVD writer

Nvidia GeForce Go 7400

15.4" Widescreen TFT with Brightview Display

plus a lot more for Rs. 65,500 all inclusive.

it arrived 15 mins back so i haven't started testing it as yet but i will post back later :)

HP Pavilion dv5200 Entertainment Notebook PC series overview - HP Home & Home Office products

yea macbook pro in india.. 1.06 lakhs. i even managed to convince my dad and apple threw the bomb on me :< needless to say i was very disappointed.

ashr said:
yea macbook pro in india.. 1.06 lakhs. i even managed to convince my dad and apple threw the bomb on me :< needless to say i was very disappointed.

Never mind the MacBook, Way too costly to justify for the featues . Enjoy your HP :)

ashr said:
tough luck :( anyways congrats on the hp .. looks like a good book

@lord nemesis, i wouldn't mind paying that much for a computer that would let me run both mac os x and windows together. i look at the new macs as 2 separate computers :)

but yea the HP is pretty cool too.. it's running slightly slow atm because of all the bloatware + norton that comes preinstalled.. im in the middle of a format now.. it should be much faster after that :D

@muttster, i bought it yesterday for 65,500.. another guy offers it to me today for 61k :p

1.0 lacs lol i woudnt even think of buying this.its much better buying from us and paying a guy a good premium :p still u save huge bucks.

Back