HP h6315- How good is it?

superczar

Skilled
Are there any HP PDA phone users on TE?
The device seems to be fully loaded with a 320X240 screen, Wi-fi, BT all the works..and if i slap a 2GB SD card, it'll be more than good....

However, all the reviews I have come across do not say anythng about the voice clariyty and the signla reception quality of the device on GSM networks...
Any idea guys?

Looks too big/ugly/expensive. Don't get it unless you get a sweet deal. The HTC smartphones are tonnes better than this crap.

sweet deal=450$...what say...for a device that may be a midde-of-the-road PDA but has BT and wi-fi

As for HTC, I think that sells under the brand name iMate in the US...let me take a look atthat too....

Dont even touch that rubbish.
Yes,that product was total failure,worst stability ever,used to hang very often.
The complains got so worse that at same point,the T-mobile(network operator in states)had to recall the products back.
Go for imate or 02 instead

that's true, but there apparently was firmware upgrade that fixed most of the issues....

I am leaning towards it, coz this is one the only PDA + Phone combos with Wi-fi at such a sweet price...

Ya well if u say the firmware has fixed the problems and u are ok with the sluggish ti omap 200mhz proccy,u might get it if ur main lookout is wifi.
But i think u can buy a normal imate or 02 and insert a wifi sd card if u want to go for wifi and still get it around ur price.

Back