Laptops HP Introduces Extended Care Pack Services for Consumer Notebooks !!!

hA1d3R

Adept
Just read this on their facebook "HP India" page

Introducing Extended Care Pack Services for Consumer Notebooks | Facebook

i have been taunting on their fb page for over a year.

HP India Confirms Its Commitment to Consumers!
(the commitment comes only after this news :D)
As part of our efforts aimed at building the most comprehensive and compelling customer support program in the PC market in India, we’ve today introduced the Consumer Notebook Care Pack Service. This will provide labour support for all HP notebooks across India and will also extend the standard one-year warranty to three years across all class of retail notebooks.
The service allows customers to upgrade or extend the standard warranty on HP notebooks with easy-to-buy and easy-to-use support packages. The service is already available for HP desktops.
As the largest PC supplier in the world, we consider services such as Care Packs to be an important part of our effort to enhance the customer experience and provide the best after sales support anywhere, anytime.
HP Consumer Notebooks Care Pack highlights:
• Improved system performance and personal productivity: Assured support through HP Certified engineers and Original Spares.

• Support across India: HP provides committed onsite response time

• Customize as per requirement: The customers can chose service packs to suit specific needs and budget
For More Information

For more information on the HP Care Pack Services, please contact your HP representative or authorized HP reseller. You can find more information here: HP Total Care

Note :

Terms and Conditions : HP Care Pack Services

Re: HP Introdues Extended Care Pack Services for Consumer Notebooks !!!

If the pricing is right, will be a win win situation, else a waste.........

That's nice, but what will they do to improve their ASS?

And is HP really thinking of selling off their PC business?

dennis_nail said:
That's nice, but what will they do to improve their ASS?
And is HP really thinking of selling off their PC business?

price will be the key and also service which is just sad and bad

Good news for laptop buyers, HP has a good laptop lineup at decent prices and the only thing holding them back was no option of extended warranty.

When I purchased my laptop 3 years back, they were providing this extended care. I bought it for 6.5k. That was a really great decision. My laptop cost was 65k. Till now, repairs has been done for 88k, all from the extended warranty :D.

And if the service center guy is to be believed, you can get extended warranty even after 3 years. My 3 years will be over by this October. He told me that I could pay another 6k for 1 more year (4th year). The only catch is some HP guy will visit my house and check my laptop for defects before approving the extended warranty request. I heard this some 5 months ago.

they do provide accidental cover

its @ 9000 Plus Taxes for 2 years extension

and the normal On-site is @ 6000 PLUS taxes

carry in - @5000 Plus taxes

Back