1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
none
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Buying a new laptop
Selling this laptop -> https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0BNW1HVFY/

NOTE: Feel free to post your questions, comments, feedback including anything technical or pricing related here in this thread itself which I prefer over direct messages.

hp_invoice.jpgPXL_20231102_061605539.jpgPXL_20231102_061528382.jpgPXL_20231102_061451528.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance of shipping it? if so we could discuss and come to an agreement. I have a few questions regarding the product too. Kindly DM

Highly unlikely I will ship just risk averse here :p

But please feel free to post your questions comments here in the thread itself, it will benefit others to if anyone else is interested.

Happy to address.

Highly unlikely I will ship just risk averse here :p

But please feel free to post your questions comments here in the thread itself, it will benefit others to if anyone else is interested.

Happy to address.
are there any scuffs, or micro-scratches on the body? and how long does it battery last on normal browsing and document work?

No scuffs/scratches anywhere - although I'll have to look closely to check for "micro" scratches :)

Normal moderate usage (browsing, documents, programming) battery life is around 6 to 8 hours (both windows and linux) which is what it was when new too. This is indoors at maybe half screen brightness level, I've hardly ever used it outdoors. I think the advertised battery life was some outrageous number like 11 hours or something?

Of course if you run heavier loads (like lots of code compilation) then I get 3 to 4 hours.

No scuffs/scratches anywhere - although I'll have to look closely to check for "micro" scratches :)

Normal moderate usage (browsing, documents, programming) battery life is around 6 to 8 hours (both windows and linux) which is what it was when new too. This is indoors at maybe half screen brightness level, I've hardly ever used it outdoors. I think the advertised battery life was some outrageous number like 11 hours or something?

Of course if you run heavier loads (like lots of code compilation) then I get 3 to 4 hours.
speaking of brightness, does it get sufficiently bright enough to work in very well lit areas/semi-outdoors?

Last edited:
Mods please close this thread because the laptop has been sold to a buyer in my neighbourhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back