Budget 41-50k HP Pavillion DV6 or Inspiron 15R SE or anything else?

What's your Budget? 50k
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Web surfing, Casual Gaming

What size and weight considerations do you have? 15.6"

• Any brand that you prefer- HP, Dell or any brand that you detest? Lennovo,acer

Ok, this is yet another "which laptop to buy thread, i request you to please help me :)

I'm looking for a laptop for casual gaming, web surfing and usual stuff. I'm very particular on the built quality/material used, I liked the HP DV6 series which comes with aluminium panel and lid and has a lot of metal touches to it and it really looks like a rich 50k rupees laptop, it also comes with i5 second gen, AMD RadeonHD 7470M 1GB graphic chip 500GB HDD and 4GB RAM, the great part about this is that i get a micromax funbook worth 6k and a philips mp3 player worth 1.6k and a laptop kit from croma, all for 49.3K

Here:
HP Pavilion DV6-6c03TX 39cm| HP Pavilion DV6-6c03TX 39cm with 500 GB hard disk | HP Pavilion DV6-6c03TX 39cm

I also liked the new Dell Inspiron 15R special edition with
AMD Radeon HD 7730M DDR3 2GB and 1tb HDD, looks pretty sturdy and costs 51k.

Which one do you guys think i should go for, or are there any better ones for that price? my friends have the VAIO and lennovo and i did not like their plasticy build.

Any inputs will be appreciated :)

Check out the Samsung 550p its a dam gud lappi for gaming n oda purposes its built quality is really good n model no is 550p5c -S01IN its priced at 51500. 6gb ram , 2gb NVIDIA 650m gpu , 1 tv HD , 1600*900res screen!! N jbl designed speakers ... Got all connectivity inc USB 3.0.... Chck it out

Back