HP Refurbished Touchpads

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
This is a thread for those who plan to order as they had either missed the earlier firesale, or just want to buy another piece. For more info : http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/heads-up-hp-touchpad-refurbs-99-a-204087.html

Those who want the piece, just post on this thread so that the others will know the same. As far as possible, I shall update this thread.

I shall not be organising the whole thing, rather this is just so that we pair people up. Also, there is a limit of 2 TP per order, AFAIK. I have paired with sajokj for the same. All those paired are in bold. If you are paired with anyone, just let me know, will bolden the same.

Please mention the following: location (city), your TE id and choice of touchpad, 16 or 32GB. Cost should come to 7.5~8K for the 16GB and 10~10.5 for the 32GB version. There is no need of posting the telephone numbers/email id/personal info here.

Starting with mine.

Mumbai

*sajokj 1x 16GB

me 1x 16GB

swastikrj 1x16GB

nash8789 1x16GB

gigy 1x32GB

axis 1x32GB

Dinesh_Malhotra 1x16/32GB

Coimbatore

*chetnasha 1x16GB

Kolkata

mutant 2x16 + 1x16

Trivandrum

haritr 1x16GB

krishnenduk 1x16GB (Kottayam, Kerala)

Bangalore

Audiophi1le 1x16GB

Vibu 1x16GB

hahahari 1x16GB + Dock bundle

thirumalkumaran 1x16GB

aveekbhat 1x16GB

WingZero 1x 16/32 GB

tech4pk1x16GB

Delhi

mjumrani 1x32GB

Gauge 1x16GB

m.khurana 1x16GB

malefic 1x16GB

thunder.dragon 1x16GB (Noida)

L33TWiZaRd 1x16GB (Gurgaon)

Tech33 1x16GB

Arjit_b 1x32GB (Gurgaon) (Has an ICC a/c, no idea if he has an ebay id with paypal)

Ahmedabad

cisco_tech 1x16GB

Chennai

rajkri_11 2x16GB

Rohtak (Haryana)

skumar9988 1x16GB

Hyderabad

Kingg_of_tech 1x16GB

Kolkata

Sub 1x16/32GB

Anyone who has an email id with ebay and paypal, please post the same. We can help those who dont have access to a CC.

Helping members :

1. memnom (He will order 2 pieces, both for others, he is from tamil nadu)

2. chetansha (He will order 2 pieces, 1 for himself and other for anyone from Coimbatore)

Only two purchases per ebay id, IIRC. It would be better if you people could pair up and make the order in pairs. Like for eg. haritr and chetansha being in Tvm and Cbe respectively, can make a purchase together and then get it shipped to one of their places. JM2C.

In case i get through with ordering, would you guys take it? I dont want to order and be left with two TPs in my hand.

P.S No profit, no nothing, just helping where i could.

memnom said:
In case i get through with ordering, would you guys take it? I dont want to order and be left with two TPs in my hand.

P.S No profit, no nothing, just helping where i could.

Thanks for the help, we need people like you for those of us who dont have access to a CC.

Back