HP Scanjet 3400 and HP Deskjet 3940

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

selling my old reliable printer and scanner. Both the items have been handled with care but a few signs of age like discoloration of white covers is obvious.

The scanner specs can be found here: SOLD

HP Scanjet 2400 digital Flatbed Scanner - HP

The scanner cover is a little dirty(expected with the amount of dirt in india) although the glass part is well well mantained. The cover is also broken from its hinges at the joint which is visible in one picture.

The printer specs are:

HP Deskjet 3940 Printer series - HP

The printer was being used by me until a few months ago, but now i think the cartridges would be dry for sure so whosoever buys will need to buy a new cartridges from the market. It uses HP21 and HP22 carts (the black of which is available in economy mode as well for 300-400 i think).

The sony hifi deck is also available : im pretty sure it needs a lens replacement for cds . And a servicing to clean it up. Obviously available with its speakers.

And the pricing details :-

Scanner: 1200/---- SOLD

Printer: 500/- OPEN TO OFFERS

Music System: Sony MHC-GX2000 :2000/- OPEN TO OFFERS

I am based in New Delhi so obviously only people from Delhi who can pick it up from my house in south delhi.

Looking for a clean quick sale.

[attachment=6106:11332.attach]

Attachments

• printer1.jpg
    printer1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 97
  • scanner1.jpg
    scanner1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 98
  • scanner3.JPG
    scanner3.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 88
  • printer2.JPG
    printer2.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 92
  • scanner2.jpg
    scanner2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 102
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 122
Hi, I am interested in your music system. Please let me know if the system works fine (except for the CD player, for which u have mentioned that the lens needs cleaning).

Also, if along with the speakers, do u have the remote.

Please let me know.

Thanks

hey sushant: yes the music system has a remote. I believe everything is fine except like i said it needs to be cleaned (as in right now if i press one button it accepts some other command, the service guy said it needs to be sent in for service where they will open it and clean the contacts but the servicing charges at sony were exhorbitant and hence i dint get it done).
And the cd lens should be replaced accd. to the same technician rather than cleaned.
--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@chetansha: i dont know, if by scan negatives you mean it has a separate compartment for negatives then no. I dont know if you can scan them on the main a4 sized scanning area.

i never tried printing professional photo's , just those used for projects on my cousins hw or maybe once or twice used to print a few pics but on normal a4 copier paper which gave good results aswell.

I dnt remember for sure but it should be around 3 years old.

Update Long Due: The scanner was sold a few days after posting.

And Now the printer and Hifi are available. Open to offers and looking for a quick sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back