HP Touchpad sale Dec 16 1 AM [night] IST - TigerDirect

agantuk

Skilled
The mail I received says it all:

We just received a small shipment of HP TouchPads that will be made available, Thursday, December 15th, at 2:30pm Eastern Time.
They will only be available on our website by going to the following link:

www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/hp/touchpad_available.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2933TT&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2933-_-tigeremail

Our call center does NOT have access to this inventory. Again, you can only purchase the TouchPads online by going to www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/hp/touchpad_available.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2933TT&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2933-_-tigeremail
Now, we DO NOT have enough HP TouchPads to satisfy everyone who has signed up to get these HP TouchPad alerts. So, we wanted to give you a quick heads up before it goes live Today at 2:30pm ET.

Remember, it's likely to sell out within about 30 minutes, if not sooner.

www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/hp/touchpad_available.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2933TT&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2933-_-tigeremail

In the event you try to purchase and it sells out, just know we're continuing to try to source more HP Touchpads bundles. As soon as we get more, we will send you a quick email to let you know. Be assured we are working aggressively to get more.
===============================

WHAT DO I GET?
- HP 32GB TouchPad

- Belkin 10.1" Tablet Case

- Creative Labs D80 Bluetooth Speakers
All for just $249.99.

===============================

HP 32GB TouchPad

- Belkin 10.1" Tablet Case (View)

- Creative Labs D80 Bluetooth Speakers (View)

All for just $249.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

with the dollar at $55 is a deal breaker for me

Dont buy from Tiger direct. It is bad company and moreover they are selling you accessories at inflated priced. This is a bad deal IMO.

Back