HP VEER 4G with Touchstone Charger - Almost Brand New Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbyte

Skilled
Resurrecting the thread after a long time. Please read the update section of this post.

Hello Friends,

Available for sale is a HP veer 4G in Almost New condition.

Link to Phone's specifications: HP Veer 4G - Full phone specifications

I received it Sealed Brand NEW couple of weeks ago and used it for hardly 1 hour or so. I just installed preware, couple of patches and tested the 3G connectivity with MTNL. Didn't used it after that.

This phone is a perfect companion for touchpad. You can make calls and sms from touchpad after pairing it with your touchpad.

The phone is small in size and looks very cute.

I purchased this phone to use with my Touchpad and was impressed with it. Now I've decided to go for Pre 3 for its bigger screen.

Also Included along with is touchstone charger. This allows the inductive charging of the phone. Just place your phone and it and charging starts.

All accessories and box are also included.

Updated info added on 23-10-2011

Waiting for my new phone, I started using this phone and hence didn't bumped the thread. Any ways, I've used the phone for past 2 weeks and it is still in the condition as shown in the original pics. No marks of any kind anywhere.

I'd ordered the zagg type full body protector for the phone, which now I've received. It costed me Rs.510 for a pack of two. it is unused and is included in the package.

To remove the At & T bloat, I'd flashed EU firmware that gives more freedom in settings. I can always revert back to AT & T firmware. The phone worked beautifully for last two weeks and always draws praises for it's cuteness.

However, the battery life is erratic. some times it easily lasts for two days on a full charge but some times struggles to complete a day. I searched on net and found that it may be related to sleep bug (even when screen is off your phone doesn't goes to sleep) found in many palm phones. There may be a solution, but I'm not aware.

New Price for the package (HP veer with box and all accessories, Palm Touchstone charger, Full body protector 2 set-pack): Rs. 5000/- only, shipping extra

old price Rs. 7700/- Plus shipping .

Location: Mumbai, Local buyers are preferred as they can check the phone personally before purchase.

Pics:

Thanks for looking at my thread.

You have a pm...waiting for reply.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Call me, you have my number. I am taking it.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late update, was a bit busy with Diwali preparation....

The phone is sold to PcEnthu, the payment was received yesterday afternoon, and it was shipped in the evening by BlueDart.

@jdutt, thanks a lot for your interest. May be we can deal in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back