HP Veer unlock help!!!

memnom

Adept
Hello guys

A friend of mine got a HP Veer from USA, but its locked to AT&T, any idea how to unlock it? Anyone here has done it before?

Ive searched a bit and every solutions costs around 40$, is there anything lesser costing or free solution?

Appreciate the help.

Cheers.

Yes mate, defeats the whole purpose of getting a 99$ phone :p.

Im on the look out , if i get any lesser will post here.

Did you try with ATT? I mean there were people who tried to unlock it in June and ATT was happy to unlock it. But they did not have the codes at that time. So now, it might be possible. Your friend can try with ATT customer service. Still 99 + 36 = 135$ (6100 rs) for a HP veer is not bad considering the hardware it has.

cisco_tech said:
OT.

^^ RS4. You also using webOS if i am not mistaken. which Palm you own ?

i had palm pre plus for some time but now i dont have anything, was waiting for pre 3 but now it looks webOS is history unless HTC buys it.

dude..head over to precentral forum and they are already working to get 18$ per unlock code from digitalunlock. Join that group and add your name. Now, batch 2 is running and I already got 2 codes in the batch1 (each for 18$). here's the link

memnom said:
Hello guys, A friend of mine got a HP Veer from USA, but its locked to AT&T, any idea how to unlock it? Anyone here has done it before?

Ive searched a bit and every solutions costs around 40$, is there anything lesser costing or free solution?

Appreciate the help.

Cheers.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING: First find out whether your phone can really be unlocked or not. You can do that for FREE here:

Download HP Veer Unlock Software | PalmUnlocker

If the software confirms that it CAN be unlocked, use coupon code VEERUNLOCKDISC5 and get 5 USD off here:

Unlock HP Veer | PalmUnlocker

If you have many Veers to unlock, check bulk pricing information in this blog post:

HP Veer Wholesale Bulk Unlock Code Prices - The Market Is Flooded With Veer Units. Unlock Them Now And Resell At Profit | PalmUnlocker

In case you already entered too many wrong codes into the Veer, you can repair that too. Check article:

Unblock HP Veer - How To Repair Your HP Veer After Having Entered Too Many Wrong Unlock Codes | PalmUnlocker

Hope that all helps

memnom said:
Hello guys, A friend of mine got a HP Veer from USA, but its locked to AT&T, any idea how to unlock it? Anyone here has done it before?
Appreciate the help.
Cheers.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING: First find out whether your phone can really be unlocked or not. You can do that for FREE here:
Download HP Veer Unlock Software | PalmUnlocker

If the software confirms that it CAN be unlocked, use coupon code VEERUNLOCKDISC5 and get 5 USD off here:
Unlock HP Veer | PalmUnlocker

If you have many Veers to unlock, check bulk pricing information in this blog post:
HP Veer Wholesale Bulk Unlock Code Prices - The Market Is Flooded With Veer Units. Unlock Them Now And Resell At Profit | PalmUnlocker

In case you already entered too many wrong codes into the Veer, you can repair that too. Check article:
Unblock HP Veer - How To Repair Your HP Veer After Having Entered Too Many Wrong Unlock Codes | PalmUnlocker

Hope that all helps

Is there any place in Delhi/NCR which can repair HTC Veer? Issue I am facing is that my uncle inserted a nano sim in its sim card slot and now that is sitting inside comfortably and is denying exit :p

Hi Roxtin,

I too am facing the similar problem. Got a new HP veer but broke the sim tray due to micro sim....Have u managed to get it sorted....Is there anyone in Delhi/NCR who can repair this phone???

I was able to get the sim tray replaced and the phone up and running paid 1400/- for the same but unfortunately the cell is not recharging/detecting the USB input. I feel the connecting jack or something has been screwed and the repair guy is unable to fix it now. So yes, I got the Sim tray replaced but phone is still dead :p

Also this repair guy had no prior experience with Veer and my was the first which he operated on. Still he is reliable for all other handset models.

If you want following is the address:

Sampark Mobile Repair (it's in basement of the corner shop)
Savitri Complex
Near Sec. 18 Metro Gate No. 2
Noida

BTW does anyone owning a veer 4g guide me to a reliable person in NCR who has experience in fixing HP handsets. I doubt sending it back to US won't help as the warranty seal is broken.

Back