FS: Mobile HTC Chacha Black: For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripranav

Disciple
HTC Chacha Black 3 Months Old Mint Condition

Product Name: HTC Chacha Black
Expected Price: SOLD
Shipping charges: Paid by the Seller (DTDC,Blue Dart etc.)
Description if any: Excellent condition. I have unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone. No custom rom installed. Just using the stock rom. Box contains; Headphones (not used as I use in-ear A-Jays One), Charger, USB cable and manuals. Using a matte finish screen protector and a case. Installed titanium backup and some other games and apps. If you want I can give the phone as it is with the apps and games installed or I can reset it and send it.
Product condition: 9.8/10 since it has been used, cant give 10/10
Purchase Date: 16th June 2012. started using it in first week of July.
Remaining Warranty period: 1 year from the date of purchase. But I think, as I have unlocked the bootloader warranty won`t be considered. (Still I am not sure about it. Please confirm that before buying)
Warranty available in: Yes (Please confirm if warranty available if we unlock the bootloader)
Product Location: Nagpur (Maharastra)
Payment options: Cash or Bank transfer

- - - Updated - - -

img0825medium.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

img0826medium.jpg

img0827medium.jpg

img0828medium.jpg

img0829mediums.jpg

img0830medium.jpg

img0831medium.jpg

img0832medium.jpg

img0833medium.jpg

img0834mediumq.jpg

img0835medium.jpg

is it the indian version? or the US AT&T version? also pm me your phone number, would like to discuss the deal over the phone.

Just for your info, to get the warranty, you need to lock the bootloader again ,its like reversing what you did to unlock it, else warranty won't be honored.

I am on stock rom only, just rooted the device to install titanium backup and other apps that require root access ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Deal currently on hold.
Reviewing the trade offer (Samsung Focus) made by karankapoor. Awaiting pictures of the phone to take the deal further.

*BUMP*

Deal Update:

Got a reply from karankapoor, he was not able to upload the pictures and won`t be able to do so till Sunday as he is out of town.

So the deal is back on. Anyone else interested in the phone, pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back