HTC Desire HD A9191-- As good as New!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint HTC Desire HD for Sale with Warranty!!!

Fellow TE members

Up for sale is my second HTC Desire HD A9191. The phone is an official India model & was purchased on March 2011. It is in mint condition with no dents, scratches, scuffs etc etc on the screen as well as the body. The phone comes with original box, bill & accessories. The accessories are still sealed. Used very carefully &comes with 8GB microSD card.

The phone is rooted. It is currently running Android 2.3.5 with Sense 3.0. It can be Oced to 1.8 ghz without any problems. Currently running at 1.2 ghz. I can also unroot the phone & bring it back on stock if the buyer desires so.

The phone is very fast & was the flagship of Android devices till the arrival of the dual-core smartphones & keeps up gamely with the likes of Optimus 2x.

The asking price is SOLD with a free pouch . The original purchase price was Rs 26.3k. Currently its available in the market for Rs 25k or for 24k from LetsBuy.com (after applying coupon).

The reason for sale is: Too many phones

The phone comes with 1 year official indian warranty out of which approximately 6 months remain.

Can ship @ actuals but local deal is preferred as the buyer can meet up & check the phone thoroughly before paying up :).

Plz all low-balling & suggestions through the PM route only.

TIA

devv

:)

[attachment=8257:14587.attach]

[attachment=9674:16447.attach]

Attachments

• photo0018.jpg
    photo0018.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 301
  • photo0019.jpg
    photo0019.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 289
  • photo0020.jpg
    photo0020.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 314
  • photo0021.jpg
    photo0021.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 302
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 253
kingdomraj said:
Dude just to let u know i am selling mine for 18500 and there are no takers for last one month
Yup, True, I sold one of the two that I had for merely 18K Including the Otterbox Commuter. Good Luck for the same Buddy. I Don't know whats the matter with DHD.

kingdomraj said:
Dude just to let u know i am selling mine for 18500 and there are no takers for last one month

hmm sorry to hear that but i guess u will get a buyer soon enough
JayMathers said:
Yup, True, I sold one of the two that I had for merely 18K Including the Otterbox Commuter. Good Luck for the same Buddy. I Don't know whats the matter with DHD.
Thanx mate. yeah i dont know why people are shy about the DHD. its a smashing phone TBH. BTW i am having talks with a few people, hoping to seal the deal in the next few days :) else i am gonna keep this along with my SGS II

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bumpity bump

@mods I am re-opening this thread as I want to sell my other desire HD. I am attaching necessary pics for it with updated date. Plz let me know what else is required & I will abide by it. Plz dont close the thread or delete my posts without warning.

Peace :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bumpity bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back