Box with all accessories
Images
1yq5bh.jpg
5yIqwh.jpg
2EkQUh.jpg
VnMVfh.jpg
wQ6Tjh.jpg
uz7lYh.jpg

Product Condition: Bought it from a fellow member a few months back . The phone is in pristine condition! Always used with a pouch and Screen Guard. Will Throw in 2 Amzer cases and one unbranded case along with the phone.

Hi,
Interested but asking price is way too high for a third hand phone !! If you bring it down to more realistic levels will pickup immediately !!

Regards.

interested for a friend. ygpm

@ all, this guy is a genuine guy. I had a very smooth experience selling this phone to him. You can buy from him without any tension

Going to Paraman , if all goes well!

Meeting him today Evening at mumbai.

Will give one day Testing Warranty.

Had to back out of the deal due to some sudden developments yesterday.

Good luck to W@rrier for this sale. It was nice dealing with you and your brother. Its a pity couldnt come to a successful conclusion.

Payment not realized yet probably because yesterday and today are days off for RBI. Nevertheless i'll try my best to ship it today (Chance of getting held up at office) . Else I assure you I'll ship thru TNT tomorrow.

Payment not realized yet probably because yesterday and today are days off for RBI. Nevertheless i'll try my best to ship it today (Chance of getting held up at office) . Else I assure you I'll ship thru TNT tomorrow.

for how much did u sell it? Just asking coz i am also looking to buy one..so need the correct price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back